Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers Prequels Ideas (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2749)

Sakura3 06/23/08 04:35 AM

Power Rangers Prequels Ideas

How would you guys feel about the possible plans for 15 prequel Rangers shows? Not done by Disney but a new company since the US didn't start adapting till Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 1.

Also all Zord fights and Morphed Uniform battle fights plus bad guy lair segments would be left intact with new US side plots and new US series plots?

We could keep a Rangers type show on the air till well after 2020 this way and people could see the generations prior to Mighty Morphin.

masked rider fearon 06/23/08 04:57 AM

how far before mighty morphing are we talking here?
I prequel explaining the power of zordon ,
and how he creates the morphing grid.

PRangerX 06/23/08 11:16 AM

I think he is talking about adapting the Sentai Footage from before Zuyranger. Another company couldn't do it, Disney made sure they have the rights to all the pre Zyuranger footage. To protect themselves from another company doing just that.

I don't know if it would really work though. The footage is older and less advanced. There probably isn't really a need for it either. But its an interesting idea to ponder.

Joe Rovang is working on a fan adaption of Jetman. He hasn't actually produced anything. But he has written scripts for it. Just for the fun of it. I believe there should be a link to it here:

http://www.rovang.org

red timeforce ranger 06/23/08 02:17 PM

saban took out all fun chacters from zyu ranger to gaoranger for usa power rangers
and missing sences too

Sakura3 06/23/08 10:47 PM

Well I'm talking about going back to Series #1.

Remember thoes Tomb Raider games?

Somebody wrote a novel based on Tomb Raider - A new one.

We could remake a fan project and mix in US Rangers with Toei plots and that would ake it better.

Also for instance we could redo the Dino Thunder series but like have the Dino Earth plot be used.

So one idea is remake episodes with US Rangers substituted in and do a redub for the rest.

PRangerX 06/23/08 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango (Post 32022)
Well I'm talking about going back to Series #1.

Remember thoes Tomb Raider games?

Somebody wrote a novel based on Tomb Raider - A new one.

We could remake a fan project and mix in US Rangers with Toei plots and that would ake it better.

Also for instance we could redo the Dino Thunder series but like have the Dino Earth plot be used.

So one idea is remake episodes with US Rangers substituted in and do a redub for the rest.

Using what Sentai footage though? The pre Zuy stuff or from the season we are prequeling/remaking?

Sakura3 06/24/08 04:49 PM

I think for this project for the 15 Generations of prior to Mighty Morphin we should do an English dub as a fan thing so West viewers can see the shows prior to Mighty Morphin 1. When they do Pokemon and Digimon thoes are English dub for the US airing. Also we should do the three generations used for MMPR.

Then for Zeo to Jungle Fury use the American Rangers and place them in Japan's episodes and English Dub the current 14 generations (Mighty Morphin to Jungle Fury.

Harlan Phoenix 06/24/08 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango (Post 32022)

Why?

LePage 06/24/08 06:24 PM

Yeah, didn't Chris Funaro make a long lengthy point on how Dino Earth wouldn't have worked in PR?

PRangerX 06/24/08 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LePage (Post 32028)
Yeah, didn't Chris Funaro make a long lengthy point on how Dino Earth wouldn't have worked in PR?

Yeah, it was either on Rangerboard or in an episode of Rangercast ( or both).