Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Joel and Angela have got together? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7627)

Diabolico Rising 12/11/16 12:25 PM

Re: Should Joel and Angela have got together?

I think Carter and Dana were just best friends. Carter strikes me as more of the loner type. He is too married to his work to be in a serious relationship.

Superstatler 12/11/16 12:27 PM

So was Fairweather and then she met Joel. And after 100 hundreds of attempts by him they found true love.

Diabolico Rising 12/11/16 12:27 PM

And thats another reason I didn't like them becoming a couple. It was out of character for Fairweather.

SPD Emergency 12/11/16 03:53 PM

Fairweather cared about Joel the whole time. She was just playing hard to get and was a little turned off by his arrogance.

Smarty Pants Rose 12/11/16 03:54 PM

I think she liked outsmarting him with her deflections. And ended up feeling genuinely infatuated with him.

Vypra's Monster 12/19/16 04:38 PM

It didn"t really matter since we never saw Angela again. It would have made more sense for them to just become good friends though.

Time Force Traitor 12/20/16 12:54 PM

Aren't you thinking of Zack and Angela?

I think it made sense to have them pay off Joel's persuit. Fairweather also discovered through the course of the series that there was more to him than the shallow guy she saw when he hit on her.

Lion Tamer Org 12/20/16 02:16 PM

They felt like two different people. It didn't really fit seeing them together. It would be like Lisa and Screech becoming a couple on Saved By The Bell.

Vypra's Monster 12/21/16 07:57 AM

For some reason I was thinking Zack and Angela. Joel and Fairweather actually made a good couple.

Hexagon Ranger 12/21/16 12:43 PM

I am sure there children would become powerful Hexagon operatives someday.