Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Surprise 2019 Season-Power Rangers Beast Morphers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8623)

Legend Ranger 02/24/18 12:14 PM

Re: Surprise 2019 Season-Power Rangers Beast Morphers

When I first heard this, I thought it had to be another rpg. I was pleasantly surprised to see it was a new season and an adaption of Go-busters. Maybe things are looking up?

MattEmily 02/24/18 12:52 PM

I think this could mean we'll have Go-Busters this year, ToQger next year and then they'll get back to the regular schedule of never skipping a Sentai unless there are way too many zords from a particular season.

Kilobyte 02/25/18 03:10 PM

This reminds me a lot of RPM. It is probably too much to expect a sequel to RPM. But it will be great if we get a quality season that is just as good as Race Performance Machines.

VR Master 02/25/18 04:29 PM

It would have been nice if they used Go-Busters to revive VR Troopers but that wasn't the cards. I am excited for Beast Morphers though. It will be intriguing to see how they adapt a five year old Sentai into next years Power Rangers Season.

Captain Codfish 02/25/18 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilobyte (Post 75046)
This reminds me a lot of RPM. It is probably too much to expect a sequel to RPM. But it will be great if we get a quality season that is just as good as Race Performance Machines.

I don't think they will be interested in doing a true sequel to a season from so long ago. And one that was actually pretty lame duck despite being exceptionally done creatively. But I can see why people would see similarities with the press release.

Trooper Supreme 03/01/18 11:40 AM

What a waste. They could have used Go-busters to bring VR Troopers back.

Green With Envy 03/01/18 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trooper Supreme (Post 75183)
What a waste. They could have used Go-busters to bring VR Troopers back.

That wa s never going to happen. We are lucky they are using Go-busters at all.

PRFan4Ever 03/08/18 12:04 PM

I really want to get cast as one of the Power Rangers for this.