Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Whatever happened to Master Vile (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9130)

Turbo Black 02/21/21 08:13 PM

Whatever happened to Master Vile

Seems wierd that he never came back to attack the Rangers. He gave up way to easily

Phantom Stranger 02/21/21 08:14 PM

Re: Whatever happened to Master Vile

I think he figured the Rangers would be great easy to defeat and really didn't want a challenge.

All About Beevil 02/21/21 08:16 PM

I think he was really just checking up on Rita. Making sure Zedd was Pretty Evil.enough for her.

DinoWar 02/24/21 02:29 PM

He really just wanted the Zeo Crystal anyway.

Power Sentai 02/24/21 03:06 PM

The problem was Vile's Sentai Counterpart was killed off and they likely ran out of footage.

Miki1988 02/24/21 06:43 PM

Plus the suit wasn't in the best shape. They even had to keep fixing Rito's suit even during production of MMPR S3. It's really a miracle that both Rito's and Goldar's suit lasted all the way trough Zeo.

Power Rangers Forever 02/25/21 02:43 PM

A lot of decisions were based on the suit conditions. Lets not forget the series was a mismash of Se tai Footage from a few different shows and the American footage.

Usagi Reborn 02/25/21 02:45 PM

They probably should have had Vile killed off during that Zord battle...Since he dies in the Sentai that way. Perhaps they didn't want to kill him off and just ran out of footage soon after.

Space Nerd 02/25/21 02:55 PM

I wonder if Vile survived the Z wave?

Shadow Max 02/25/21 02:57 PM

I suspect he survived but is "retired".