Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Is Jen a descendent of Jason? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8884)

Blastr Zack 05/19/20 10:30 AM

Is Jen a descendent of Jason?

Her last name is Scott. That got me thinking she could be.

Jen's Revenge 05/19/20 10:31 AM

Re: Is Jen a descendent of Jason?

I have thought of that too. Its possible...But she said she was the descendent of Frankie Chan .

Delta Max 05/19/20 10:33 AM

She could be decended from both. Either through a different side of the family or Jason and Frankie's descendents marrying. For all we know Jason and Frankie were related somehow.

Time Force Traitor 05/19/20 10:35 AM

I don't think so. Time Force takes place so far in the future its unrealistic that Jen would be his descendent let alone have the same surname on top of it. Scott can be a name for multiple lines. I think Jen's line about Frankie was a family myth. Not necessarily true.

Super Cena 05/19/20 10:36 AM

Weren't Time Force children all genetically engineered anyway?

Goldar's Revenge 05/19/20 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Cena (Post 77239)
Weren't Time Force children all genetically engineered anyway?

Yes but they still had parents. They were genetically engineered based on modifications of their parent's DNA. But its impossible to know if Jen and Jason are related. No evidence besides the surnames

White Tiger Fan 05/19/20 02:49 PM

I think its just a coincidence. Amit would have wrote it into one of the team ups in Wild Force,if that were the case.

Zabitan 05/19/20 03:21 PM

I'm not sure if that's true but that would be cool if it was.

PRangerX 05/19/20 05:57 PM

Its an interesting idea and possible. But there is no way to prove it or not without something imply it on the show or comic.

Zabitan 05/19/20 06:52 PM

Reminds me of how when SPD came out, and Sky's backstory was that his dad was the first SPD Red Ranger, and a lot of folks thought that meant his dad was Jason.

Which made me wonder if his last name was Scott instead of Tate, and if that was the case if we could get some kind of three way MMPR, Time Force, and SPD crossover about some time traveling villain trying to destroy their bloodline.