Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hexagon War (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7647)

Hexagon Ranger 12/21/16 12:36 PM

Hexagon War

Anyone want to see a movie about the Hexagon War we almost got for NS?

Sailor Moon Ranger 12/21/16 12:46 PM

Re: Hexagon War

I think the ship for that sailed a long time ago. I am not even sure if Hexagon is even a thing. Just because a few former producers like the idea , doesn't mean it becomes canon.

I am not even sure if such a way is doable. Doesn't sound to match the spirit of Power Rangers.

Samurai Mentor 12/21/16 06:28 PM

I don't really see Rangers s fighting each other. Maybe have it be Hexagon against the Neo UAE?

Dayu's Tears 12/21/16 07:59 PM

It would have been pretty interesting to see. I can't see the Rangers fighting amongst themselves unless there was a very good reason.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 12/21/16 08:26 PM

Carter just needs to be on the losing side.

Rita's Pita 12/21/16 08:58 PM

I think the whole Hexagon idea is stupid. Rangers should not neverr fight. Jason and Tommy would never be on opposing sides. Tommy would never go against the Phantom Ranger or what was in the best interest of good. The Power Rangers only team up to fight the bad guys. Not each other.

Jungle Master 12/21/16 09:27 PM

I don't even think this Hexagon thing counts as canon. Hexagon NS never happened and who knows what the final product would have been like. Amit probably would have been heavily edited by the higher ups.

Delta Max 12/22/16 11:54 AM

I'm for a similar concept being produced. Its shame we didn't get something closer to Hexagon NS. It would have brought the storylinees of several seasons together. Jusr like Space did. And its something the franchise has been missing.

Dic Dubber 12/22/16 12:15 PM

I never want to see such a thing. Hexagon is beyond stupid! Maybe it works for marvel comics but not this show. Jason and Tommy will always be best friends. And no Ranger will fight against each other unless they are under an evil spell or tricked..

MMPR Forever 12/22/16 08:11 PM

This would be very bad..Its the type of thing that drove me.away from the post MMPR seasons. I don't like the Hexagon idea at all. And any seasons openly about it would be even worse than what they have now. And that says a lot since everything they have now is just not good as it is. They should habe stopped after MMPR if they werent going to produce something of its quality anymore.