Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Marah and Kapri have been the true big bads? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7755)

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 02/09/17 11:29 AM

Re: Should Marah and Kapri have been the true big bads?

As much as Lothor was annoyed by them they were always there by design. He loved surrounded himself with incompetence to make himself look good. As well as to maintain his own power. He only worked with Vexacus because he needed him for the abyss of evil plan.

Captain Codfish 02/13/17 09:14 PM

They were fine as side villains that were eventually redeemed. The twist was just part of showing that Lothor was more devious than we thought. The last six episodes featured a much better Lothor. Its a shame he wasn't more like that earlier. Especially when we saw how much more of a serious villain he was as Kiya.

Massive Ego 02/15/17 08:05 AM

Considering they couldn't handle being Lothor's minions , making them the main villain would have been very bad. They's make that idiot Lothor look good in comparision.

I Love Lothor 02/16/17 11:19 PM

They were great henchman and good compliments to Lothor. They shouldn't have been the main villains though. That rightfully went to Lothor.

Usagi Reborn 02/18/17 07:46 AM

I just can't see Marah and Kapri carrying the whole season as the main villains.

Revenge of the UAE 02/19/17 07:54 PM

Marah and Kapri are nore like Bulk and Skulls on the villains side, than main bad guys.

Super Rad 02/20/17 01:41 PM

Its kind of hard to take two villains who are more interested in clothes and shopping than defeating the Rangers seriously.

Ransik Lives 02/21/17 07:38 PM

I didn't buy it at the time. So I am now surprised that it turned out to be a trick by Lothor.

Massive Ego 02/21/17 07:41 PM

I love how they expect us to believe Lothor suddenly became a mastermind. And that it was a great idea to put his whole plan on Marah and Kapri. Who were completely incompetent.

GRanger4Life 02/24/17 07:52 AM

I always hated it when bad guys turn good at the last minute. Marah and Kapri should have remained villains.