Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers SPD: The Return of Gruumm (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1286)

Gundam178 10/24/06 04:14 PM

"are you S.P.D.?" She looked up at the man her face slightly visible from the lights.

Arucard 10/24/06 04:18 PM

"Unfortunately, I am but I tend to ignore the rules given to me. I don't care what they say, my reputation there is tarnished enough as it is. And personally it can rod to the ground for all I care," Lestat responded, the same level of anger and bitterness was held in his voice from before had returned again.

Gundam178 10/24/06 04:23 PM

She give a sinister grin. "So you'er no fan of S.P.D. Ither." She laughed. "I guess we both have something in commen."

Arucard 10/24/06 04:28 PM

Lestat grinned as well, it held a more cruel, sinister and almost sadistic kind of look to it. "Tell me, have you ever heard of the tale of Hermes?"he asked

Gundam178 10/24/06 04:37 PM

"I wish I did. Sounds quite intreeging. Do you mind explianing it to me. And just my reveal some of my past to you." Thing were getting interesting about Letsat. He seemed to have a problem with S.P.D. and so did I. Even though Gruum threw me out I still admired him. But if Letsat disliked S.P.D. Then why did he bother wasting time and even joining them? If Gruum Was still around I would kindly asked him to Join his forces eventually I'll win back Gruums respect. and me and lestat will fight by eachothers side. That's If he ever leaves S.P.D. But with Gruum tied up somewhere. I seriously dought it.

Arucard 10/24/06 04:51 PM

"Hermes as I like to call him, or should I say Lucifer was an angel that defied the will of God and was said to have become the first arch angel to exist. He was motivated by pride and rebelled against God but however it failed and he was cast out and came to reside on the world. Some say, he even had his wings devoured during his fall from grace but was given new powers to fight against God. When angels are cast out of heaven, they become devils and cry crimson tears," Lestat explained the story to her. He was fascinated by the concepts of life, death and rebirth, it was a never ending cycle that would continue on for as long as time itself continued to thrive onwards.

Gundam178 10/24/06 05:01 PM

"So we are taking about satan here. Then yes I have heard of him. It's what makes us who wer are." She smiled. "now let me tell you a little piece of my past."

Arucard 10/24/06 05:04 PM

"Tell away to your heart's content, little one," Lestat chuckled in a strange child like glee.

Gundam178 10/24/06 05:08 PM

( I have to go but we will continue when I get back from work :))

Arucard 10/24/06 05:11 PM

(Okay, good luck with work.)