Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Question Question and more (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1442)

Changeman Returns 12/24/17 11:18 PM

Re: Question Question and more

Its a shame we never really got to see those bikes in action.

MattEmily 12/25/17 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Changeman Returns (Post 71149)
Its a shame we never really got to see those bikes in action.

indeed but really they had very little morphed footage so they really couldn't do anything about it.

Sentai Rules 12/25/17 04:26 PM

We should have saw the limited Sentai Footage we had of them in action. The shark cycles were a lame imitation.

MattEmily 12/25/17 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Rules (Post 71158)
We should have saw the limited Sentai Footage we had of them in action. The shark cycles were a lame imitation.

the Zyuranger Bikes were lame and cheap.

Forever Jason 12/25/17 04:32 PM

Cruger's suits was light years better. As was his character.

MattEmily 12/25/17 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forever Jason (Post 71162)
Cruger's suits was light years better. As was his character.

of course his suit was and of course his character was better only someone with a brain could see that

White Tiger Fan 12/26/17 12:13 PM

Yeah I think I remember a lot of fans being nervous with how they were going to adapt Kruger. But it turned out ok. I do think Amit would have used an original mentor. And Cruger would have been just the Sixth Ranger.

RailRescue25 12/28/17 02:41 PM

I wonder if this inspired them to create the Shark Cycles later on. Its surprising they didn't use the dino bikes briefly, if just for merchandising.

Polly Want A Megazord 12/29/17 10:04 AM

I would have liked to have seen those bikes too. If they did more original footage like in season 2. They probably would have shot new scenes with the bikes. I am surprised that they didn't ask Toei to shoot some wkth Zyu2.

Sentai Snob 12/29/17 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polly Want A Megazord (Post 71405)
I would have liked to have seen those bikes too. If they did more original footage like in season 2. They probably would have shot new scenes with the bikes. I am surprised that they didn't ask Toei to shoot some wkth Zyu2.

No one tells Toei what to do. They are lucky they were even willing to produce the extra Zyuranger Footage. I just wish Toei had produced a complete Zyu2 episodes. But at least Toek producing it makes it the only non Sentai Footage thats tolerable. Too bad Saban decided he could do his own footage after that.