Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   SPD 6th Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4776)

MattEmily 04/27/14 06:12 PM

SPD 6th Ranger

I was going through archive.org's archived version of the old ezboard and unfortunately most of the posts aren't even archived there but the names of the threads are and a few of them are giving me ideas for some threads.

Anyway first off... as we know with SPD, we have the 5 B-Squad Rangers and then there's Shadow Ranger and Omega Ranger.

However my question is... what should we classify them as? Should they both be considered 6th Rangers?

I mean Cruger was a part of the team already and he literally was the 6th Ranger.

MattEmily 12/20/17 10:35 AM

Re: SPD 6th Ranger

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 45471)
I was going through archive.org's archived version of the old ezboard and unfortunately most of the posts aren't even archived there but the names of the threads are and a few of them are giving me ideas for some threads.

Anyway first off... as we know with SPD, we have the 5 B-Squad Rangers and then there's Shadow Ranger and Omega Ranger.

However my question is... what should we classify them as? Should they both be considered 6th Rangers?

I mean Cruger was a part of the team already and he literally was the 6th Ranger.

well we got an official answer to this due to Super Megaforce.
Omega Ranger is a 6th Ranger and Shadow Ranger isn't a 6th Ranger

Calamity Kimberly 12/20/17 07:19 PM

I didn't like how Omega was a ball of light! Cruger felt more like the Sixth Ranger

Doomsday 12/20/17 07:32 PM

Shadow seems like a better Sixth Ranger but I guess the producers thought differently.

Fanboy Supreme 12/20/17 08:19 PM

Omega Ranger was crap and should be removed from continuity.

MattEmily 12/20/17 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calamity Kimberly (Post 70877)
I didn't like how Omega was a ball of light! Cruger felt more like the Sixth Ranger

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomsday (Post 70885)
Shadow seems like a better Sixth Ranger but I guess the producers thought differently.

yea I agree but they had to try and keep it in line with what Dekaranger did.

Also as a response to Fanboy just because we hate something is no reason to want them to remove it from continuity otherwise anyone in control of a show could invalidate anything that they hate - Tommy, Kimberly, Billy, Trini, Aisha, etc.

No Green Spandex 12/20/17 08:46 PM

I'd love to remove Tommy's time as White Ranger . But thats not possible.

Ransik Lives 12/24/17 06:18 PM

Omega Ranger was a terrihle Ranger, let a lone a Sixth. Cruger was more of a mentor. The Sixth Ranger should have been his son.

Changeman Returns 12/24/17 11:16 PM

Cruger was thankfully much like his Senta counterpart. Omega was different and just a bad idea in general.

MattEmily 12/25/17 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Changeman Returns (Post 71148)
Cruger was thankfully much like his Senta counterpart. Omega was different and just a bad idea in general.

Cruger was actually an improvement over Kruger. I think every single person on the planet would agree that the Ball of Light was a horrible idea.

(Message Note: Cruger is the spelling for SPD while Sentai spells their character's name with a K.)