Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Turbo Episode with Vampire Carlos? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8607)

Cosmic Ranger 02/14/18 11:10 PM

Re: Turbo Episode with Vampire Carlos?

I think the best part about the Vida episode was Chip's dedication to save her. It was when he started to become likeable after starting out as a very annoying character.

PRangerX 02/15/18 01:10 PM

I liked the Carlos episode very much. Its one of my favorite Turbo Episodes. I missed it when it aired first run. So when I finally caught the rerun, I was surprised about the zord combination.

Green With Envy 02/19/18 07:23 PM

I actually don't remember the episode. I will have to go back and watch

Sentai Mighty 02/19/18 11:34 PM

Never question Toei. They know perfectly well what they are doing. There was a good reason why they used that Megazord Combination once. The only bad decision Toei ever made was selling footage to Saban.

Green With Envy 02/19/18 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Mighty (Post 74848)
Never question Toei. They know perfectly well what they are doing. There was a good reason why they used that Megazord Combination once. The only bad decision Toei ever made was selling footage to Saban.

Whose complaining about Toei?

MattEmily 02/19/18 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Mighty (Post 74848)

the only bad decision that's been made is allowing you Sentai Snobs to run around like you're a bunch of wild horses.