Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Forever Red? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5353)

Ranger Onyx 10/16/17 04:17 PM

Re: Forever Red

Not this again!

Captain Codfish 10/16/17 04:23 PM

I'll debate "Forever Red" all day. Its such an interesting and fun episode. I find Amit's backstory for Jason to be interesting . As well as the backstory for certain Rangers getting their powers. It all makes perfect sense. The only mess up with the Wild Rider is that they didn't use it against Master Org . It was powerful necause Animius made it.

Reinforcements From The Failures 10/16/17 04:28 PM

Thank you OP! This is such an overrated episode. Glad someone pointed its serious flaws. I am going to make another about another overrated episode the same season.

MMPR Fan 10/16/17 09:34 PM

I saw the episode on netflix. Jason and Tommy didn't feel the same. And I could care less about the other Rangers. I did like Bulk and Skull.

MMPR Fan 10/16/17 09:50 PM

Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

Jason is the only Red for me. Tommy as Red doesn't work. He should only be Green Ranger.

Green With Envy 10/16/17 10:08 PM

Jason was out of character. But evertything else about the episode was perfect and was a fiiting tribute to the first ten seasons. I did like seeing Jason and Tommy reunited.

Super Cena 10/16/17 10:13 PM

I don't buy Jason getting his powers back from an obscure comic book villain. I do think its possibly Jason and the others vowt their powers back in the hears between their exists and the team up. TJ's is easy with Justin in the Space team up. And we never knew what happened to the Zeo Powers.

Fanboy Supreme 10/16/17 10:43 PM

"Forever Red" is awesome! I have the final word. Now close this thread.

Falconzord Commander 10/16/17 11:14 PM

The episode is very good. The only real complaint I have has to do with the Wild Rider saving the day. I don't buy the excuse that Amit made it.

PRangerX 10/16/17 11:19 PM

Re: [FOREVER RED]All Red Power Rangers of all seasons features in one Video!

I merged the two "Forever Red" threads into one.