Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   PR News 06/06/08 - Bye Bye Bruce? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2716)

PowerOnyx 06/07/08 09:14 PM

Hey PA what's the episode count of Jungle Fury? Are we still only getting 32 ?

And will the team up be with Phant Swoop and Finn and NOT NS or OO ?

PRangerX 06/07/08 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx (Post 31587)
Hey PA what's the episode count of Jungle Fury? Are we still only getting 32 ?

And will the team up be with Phant Swoop and Finn and NOT NS or OO ?

Jungle Fury is still only going to be 32 episodes.

The NS team up rumor looks to not be happening. I think its pretty safe to say we are not getting any team ups besides the Spirit Ranger thing.

PowerOnyx 06/08/08 01:25 AM

That's good news. Adding NS or OO would just ruin an otherwise great season.

PRangerX 06/08/08 09:20 AM

I think an NS/JF team up would have been awesome. But its not happening, so I guess it doesn't matter now. In hindsight we probably should have kept the NS/JF news quiet until we knew NS was confirmed. Since it hurts PA's credibilty ( not in my eyes). But its too late to go back now.

PowerOnyx 06/08/08 12:27 PM

Why is everyone all for a NS teamup? NS was a joke!

Harlan Phoenix 06/08/08 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 31593)
I think an NS/JF team up would have been awesome. But its not happening, so I guess it doesn't matter now. In hindsight we probably should have kept the NS/JF news quiet until we knew NS was confirmed. Since it hurts PA's credibilty ( not in my eyes). But its too late to go back now.

Nothing could hurt his credibility at this point. I've seen some PAphiles on some boards claim the NS team up was part of his April Fool's joke along with the Hannah Montana thing.

I really wanted to punch that guy in the face.

PRangerX 06/08/08 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlan Phoenix (Post 31596)
Nothing could hurt his credibility at this point. I've seen some PAphiles on some boards claim the NS team up was part of his April Fool's joke along with the Hannah Montana thing.

I really wanted to punch that guy in the face.

The plan was that people would think the NS team up was a April Fools joke. And then if it happened they'd be surprised. And if it didn't everyone would right it off as a joke. But PA really did here that there was a possibility.

PRangerX 06/08/08 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx (Post 31595)
Why is everyone all for a NS teamup? NS was a joke!

NS has its supporters, especially for the cast. Plus the JF/NS theme goes with each other. And it would be something different. A first to have a complete old team come back, after so many years.

Harlan Phoenix 06/08/08 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 31598)
The plan was that people would think the NS team up was a April Fools joke. And then if it happened they'd be surprised. And if it didn't everyone would right it off as a joke. But PA really did here that there was a possibility.

When you put it next to an announcement like Hannah Montana, that's sort of a stupidly redundant plan, don't you think?

PRangerX 06/08/08 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlan Phoenix (Post 31601)
When you put it next to an announcement like Hannah Montana, that's sort of a stupidly redundant plan, don't you think?

I wasn't invovled in the Hannah Montana joke. I just knew about it before hand. But I think the idea was to make let people think the NS thing was a joke. But in any case whats done is done.