Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Website/Club/Updates Advertisements (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   some cool message boards (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1969)

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 02/27/06 12:56 PM

some cool message boards

hey everyone, if u like power rangers and wanna talk about anything, go to RangerMania the website is http://s11.invisionfree.com/Rangermania/index.php? and it's really awesome. there's gonna be some roleplaying games soon so come on over. we're not like PRangerX who doesn't ban people when they need to be and we allow guest posting.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 03/01/06 10:39 PM

hey! RangerManiaMissions is underway!!! go, join RangerMania and creater ur character for RangerManiaMissions!!!

TheDarkOne 03/01/06 11:08 PM

ranger-power.com/board

^ is excellent. We only ban stupid spammers and annoyances to the whole board. I'm the Dark Mistress there. Go and check it out!

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 03/02/06 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
ranger-power.com/board

^ is excellent. We only ban stupid spammers and annoyances to the whole board. I'm the Dark Mistress there. Go and check it out!

that's Ranger Board. isn't it? i don't like that place. way more fighting there than here.

DarkMan 03/02/06 12:23 PM

i aint joining it sorry but i like it here better

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 03/02/06 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthVader
i aint joining it sorry but i like it here better

oh y not? RangerMania is awesome. we're playing an RPG (at least, we're getting ready to. i'm still working on the character sheets). i'll let you make any character you want. you just gotta follow the rules and everything. please come and play. you can kill off my character if you want.

DarkMan 03/02/06 12:28 PM

shelia you want too know why i dont want too join

i just dont trust you

second

z is there

and third

TK421 sent the message

and last but not least

im not going there because the last thing i want too have is another brawl

hachaos 03/02/06 02:16 PM

I will join

TheDarkOne 03/02/06 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
ranger-power.com/board

that's Ranger Board. isn't it? i don't like that place. way more fighting there than here.

NO!

It is not Ranger Board, it was formally PRN (Power Ranger Network) there is little to no fighting and not stupid people either...well there are a few but anyways.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 03/02/06 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthVader
shelia you want too know why i dont want too join

i just dont trust you

second

z is there

and third

TK421 sent the message

and last but not least

im not going there because the last thing i want too have is another brawl

Z will compromise!!!! it ain't my fault that TK sent that message. you can trust me. there are way more admins there and keep the fights undercontrol. there are rules that are followed. please please please. it wouldn't be as fun without you!!!!