Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ryan and Karone (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9038)

Ryan Karone 08/05/20 08:56 AM

Ryan and Karone

With them both being reformed bad guys I think they would have been a good couple. Not to mention the fact they both were separated from their families and raised by evil.

No Green Spandex 08/05/20 08:57 AM

Re: Ryan and Karone

It always amazed me how well adjusted Ryan was. You couldn't tell he was raised by the demons or that he even did anything bad before joining the team.

KimandTommy 08/05/20 08:59 AM

I think they both should have been major villains. Since they were both evil to the core.

Green With Envy 08/05/20 08:59 AM

Not after they were redeemed.

Inner Senshi 08/05/20 09:00 AM

Ryan couldn't be too dark because its a kids show.

Massive Ego 08/06/20 07:46 PM

They would have been fine together I guess. They were from different seasons so its hard. But I can't argue with the ops reasoning.

Karone Zhane 08/06/20 07:47 PM

I think Karone married Zhane and they started a family.

Miki1988 08/07/20 05:03 AM

It's possible since it's officially confirmed that Tommy and Kat started one as the show had addressed it.

Psycho Silver 08/07/20 08:59 AM

I always though Karone and Zhane was just a one time thing.

Miki1988 08/08/20 08:34 AM

Well, I don't exactly see the Andros/Ashely thing working out either, but a Zhane/Karone relationship stood better chances of working out since both Zhane and Karone were from the same planet. Plus Zhane could always agree to go to live on Mirinoi too, whereas Ashely would get seriousely homesick after travelling trough space for awhile. Same goes for Andros unless Ashely would have A MAJOR change of heart so the two could go and live on KO-35.