Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Quantum Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7676)

Quantum Hunter 01/02/17 11:20 PM

Power Rangers Quantum Force

Since Eric is a Red Ranger, do you think its possible for him to get his own Ranger team? Within the PRU, not an actual show we see?

Itzy Bitzy Carter 01/02/17 11:22 PM

Re: Power Rangers Quantum Force

Thats an interesting idea. I am all for that idea happening. Biolabs was trying to reverse engineer the morpher.

Hexagon Ranger 01/03/17 12:04 AM

I could see Hexagon designing a team for Eric. They would probably help Biolabs do it.

Ranger Master 01/03/17 12:05 AM

Wes likely would sell Biolabs to a Hexagon Dummy Corp once he inherits it.

MMPR Forever 01/03/17 03:03 PM

I would refuse to watch a season based around Eric. He was an arrogant jerk that never should have been a Ranger.

KimandTommy 01/04/17 10:41 PM

I don't.get why Eric was so mean?

Wesley Smallings 01/04/17 10:42 PM

Because Wes was constantly trying to show him up and rub his good fortune in his face.

PRangerX 01/06/17 06:39 PM

It would be a cool idea. Since Eric is a Red. We will never see it on screen but a fan fic would be nice.

Destiny Defeated 01/06/17 06:42 PM

Eric was trying to prove that he could be more than he was born into. Wes respresented the elite that got everything handed to him. Eric wanted to prove he was better than him. The funny part is thst the rivalry was one sided until Eric became Quantum Ranger.

Quantum Hunter 01/06/17 06:46 PM

Eric was a mutl-facet character. He wasn't perfect and didn't always have the most alturist character. It makes him.an interesting character to follow. And was pretty unique to Power Rangers.

Time Force Traitor 01/06/17 06:47 PM

It's funny how far he comes. In the team up you can feel it in his voice that he regrets not being friends with the Time Force Rangers.

Pink Alien Ranger 01/06/17 11:45 PM

I would have loved to have seen a spin off involving this. It would have been pretty cool.

Morphing Master 01/09/17 04:26 PM

It would be a nice idea. Perhaps Eric could be recruited by Time Force and it could have been a time travel series.

Hexagon Ranger 01/09/17 05:49 PM

Hexagon would help Biolabs with something like this. A Quantum Ranger Team would be very valuable.

No Green Spandex 01/09/17 06:23 PM

This would be interesting. I could see Eric leading his own team. Which is probably what Biolabs was originally going for.

Quasar Saber 01/09/17 09:42 PM

Its likely something like this eventually happened after Wild Force. Perhaps Taylor could have been Quantum Yellow.

Crazy Ranger 01/09/17 10:15 PM

This is an awesome idea! I wonder who the villains would be?

Destiny Defeated 01/09/17 11:01 PM

It would be a good evolution for Eric's character. Not only to work as part of a team but to lead it. He led the Silver Guardians but that was far different than leading a Ranger team.

Kameron Poe 01/10/17 12:50 PM

Something like this would definitely be cool. I see no reason not to want to see this. Perhaps Vypra could come back and be the main villain.

Doctor Dana 01/10/17 01:26 PM

I don't think she would be a strong enough villain. We would need a new big bad over her. Maybe Dialibolico?

Mitchell's Navy 01/10/17 06:05 PM

Vypra could never carry a whole season by herself. She barely carried "Time For Lightspeed". I can believe she survived that lame blast. I wish they could go back and re-edit that to make it a more powerful blast.

Samurai Forever 01/10/17 06:26 PM

I think we saw wnough of Eric in Time Force. He couldn't carry his own series.

Time Force Rules 01/11/17 06:50 PM

This is a great idea. Eric is a great Ranger. He deserves to lead his own team.

I Love Lothor 01/12/17 12:31 PM

I just hope they would make it more funny than most of Time Force.