Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers Legacy Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6055)

The Ghost Ranger 03/02/15 07:02 PM

Re: Power Rangers Legacy Discussion

I am going to admit that I cried when writing Always A Ranger, especially towards the end. I end up crying a bit each time I read it x.x

On another note. I was wondering, would anyone like to see the suits the team wear? I'd just need to know how to put images up on the board.

PRangerX 03/06/15 12:25 AM

You could try copying and pasting into the window.

The Ghost Ranger 03/06/15 01:14 AM

http://i57.tinypic.com/23sez2f.jpg This is Ghost Rangers suit

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ik8bnt.jpg Legacy Red's suit. A friend help me create it but i lost the original file, so I remade it from what I could remember.

Astronema 03/08/15 10:16 PM

Cool pics. They look pretty original. It is interesting to see what you're Rangers are supposed to look like.

Captain Codfish 03/08/15 10:20 PM

I've been binge reading myself. Tottally didn't expect Eve to die. But it makes's sense when you think about the whole story.

The Ghost Ranger 03/08/15 11:56 PM

^ Like I said, i cried when writing that part. I hope it made an impact and it didnt feel cheap

Captain Codfish 03/09/15 12:22 AM

It wasn't cheap. It was shocking but it made sense when you think of the story.

PRangerX 03/09/15 04:46 PM

The Jungle Fury was a good follow up to the loss of Eve. It must have been tough to move the story along and deal with the tragady. I think Jake has kept a lot of things internal. So it made sense for him not to show a lot of emotion on it on the outside. As a loner he would be one to go off and stew on his own. It was cool having RJ and Fran. It was clever using the Legacy morpher to create Jake's new battlizer. I was nervous they were going to bring Eve back like their was no problem. As nice as that would seeem, it wouldn't have been good story wise. So I am glad you resisted that urge.

So did Jake and RJ know each other were Rangers? They didn't seem to be shocked when they both had to Ranger up against the monster.

The Ghost Ranger 03/09/15 06:07 PM

i kinda chalked it up to RJ knowing Jake was a ranger due to him harnessing the Wolf Spirit as well, and since Jake had watched over the previous teams, he knew about RJ but decided not to say anything.

Astronema 03/13/15 10:43 PM

Yeah, I though he was going to bring Eve back too. Part of me wanted him to. But it was best for the story that things turned out the way they did. It really did add wait to the story. I'm not surprised you cried Ghost. It had to be hard to write her off like that.