Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   OK- for all you Sentaimaniacs... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1409)

PRangerX 10/11/14 06:25 PM

Re: OK- for all you Sentaimaniacs...

Its interesting how they used Sadam for Marvo the Magician in "Storyboo Rangers". Ah late MMPR season 2, they just dont make episodes like those anymore.

Zabitan 10/11/14 06:26 PM

Indeed.

MattEmily 10/11/14 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 46361)
Its interesting how they used Sadam for Marvo the Magician in "Storyboo Rangers". Ah late MMPR season 2, they just dont make episodes like those anymore.

Mondo but indeed.

PRangerX 10/12/14 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 46370)
Mondo but indeed.

Thanks i almost said Marvo the Meanie lol

MattEmily 10/12/14 12:49 PM

welcome, LOL, guess you had the Season 3 monster on the brain, LOL.

Sentai Is Forever 12/04/17 11:08 PM

It looks like this board had much more respect for the greatness of Sentai based on some of the really old posts in this thread.

Inner Senshi 12/04/17 11:09 PM

I could have done without all the petty fighting.

PRangerX 12/04/17 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner Senshi (Post 69840)
I could have done without all the petty fighting.

It was probably during the period when the original owner wasn't around. With only a few mods the board was like the wild west back then. But PR boards were in more lax back then anyway.Especially PRC and PRO. PRO was a little more tightly run when Chronoranger ran things closely.

MattEmily 12/05/17 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 69841)
It was probably during the period when the original owner wasn't around. With only a few mods the board was like the wild west back then. But PR boards were in more lax back then anyway.Especially PRC and PRO. PRO was a little more tightly run when Chronoranger ran things closely.

I barely even remember Chronoranger I think his name was Mike though right? There was once a point in time where I used to chat with him a lot but that was a LONG time ago.

PRangerX 12/05/17 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 69852)
I barely even remember Chronoranger I think his name was Mike though right? There was once a point in time where I used to chat with him a lot but that was a LONG time ago.

Yeah,weren't you on the staff back then lol

I never interacted with him directly until after I took over. Just a few times, seems like a nice guy. I was a big fan of his website, which probably isn't a shock.