Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers Morphinverse (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7069)

Zabitan 02/24/16 09:55 AM

Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

The other Rangers jumped out of the Megazord, and Jason called out "Okay guys now's our chance". They all called out "Power Axe", "Power Bow", "Power Lance", "Power Daggers", and "Power Sword", and assembled the Power Blaster.

The Rangers shouted out "Fire", and the Power Blaster shot out a lasers at the Sword of Darkness completely disintegrating it. Tommy clutched his helmet, and once again cried out in pain as once again purple electricity surged through him.

Only this time the Purple electricity concentrated into a single ball, and left Tommy before completely dissipating away. Zack cheered "Yeah the Sword of Darkness is destroyed Rita's spell is broken". Tommy got back up, and "Oh man what happened?"

Zabitan 02/24/16 09:55 AM

Tommy explained "I don't know how to explain it. It's like I wanted to do that stuff but at the time same time it was like somebody took me out, and put someone else in". Jason assured him "Tommy what you did was because of Rita's influence".

Tommy was still sorry "After all the things I have done what can I do now?" he asked. Jason replied "If you really want to help you can start by helping us fight Rita". He further explained "With you by our side there's no way Rita can stop us".

Then Tommy's Dragon Dagger started glowing, and it went back to him as Zordon's voice called out "Jason is right Tommy a new Ranger means new powers, and together you can now use them to defeat Rita, and her monsters".

Zabitan 02/24/16 09:56 AM

While at her Palace Rita was furious she yelled "Those stupid Rangers they ruined another one of my brilliant plans". Goldar assured her "My queen Scorpina, and I will go down to Earth, and avenge you". Rita then ordered "Then do it".

Goldar, and Scorpina teleported down to Earth, and Rita threw her scepter, and called out "Magic wand make my monsters grow". Then Goldar, and Scorpina once again turned into giants, and Scorpina once again mutated into her monster form.

Zack cried out "It's Goldar". Followed by Billy with "And Scorpina". Tommy exclaimed "Leave it to me guys this is one wrong I just got to make right". Tommy once again blew into the Dragon Dagger, and reactivated the Dragonzord, and once again jumped into it's cockpit.

Zabitan 02/24/16 09:56 AM

Goldar, and Scorpina tried to slash, and stab the Dragonzord with their swords while the Dragonzord fought back with missles,, and tail whips. Zordon called out "Rangers call forth the Dragon Battlezord". Tommy complied "Right".

Zack agreed "Let's do this guys". Then Tommy, Billy, Trini, and Zack all cried out "Dragon Battlezord power now". Then the Dragonzord combined with the Mastodon, Triceratops, and Saber Tooth Tiger Zords, and became the Dragon Battlezord".

Goldar cried out "Oh no it's the Dragon Battlezord". Followed by Scorpina with "Let's get out of here". Then the two monsters teleported back to Rita's Palace where Rita once again screamed "Ahh how can this be. Why am I surrounded by such incompetent morons".

Zabitan 02/24/16 09:57 AM

Later at the Command Center Tommy still wanted to apologize to everyone else. "Hey Nemo I just want to say I'm sorry for what I did especially to you in that cave if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be the Green Ranger".

Then he turned to Alpha, Zordon, and Quagmire, and said "And that goes double for you guys I guess when Nemo told me about the Green Ranger powers I was so excited about being a Ranger that I didn't think about any downsides".

Quagmire assured Tommy "Aye now that you're free from Rita's spell. Things I feel will turn out well". Zordon agreed "We are witnessing history in the making. For the first time in 10,000,000 years the Green Ranger has become one of us".

Zabitan 02/24/16 09:57 AM

Nemo then explained "Thanks you guys but me, and dad have to go back to the magical forest". And with that Quagmire, and Nemo teleported away. Then Zordon explained "Tommy now that you are a true Power Ranger you must remember three basic rules or lose the protection of the power".

Zordon once again explained "First never escalate a battle unless Rita forces you to. Second never use your power for personal gain, and finally keep your identity a secret no one may know that you are a Power Ranger".

Tommy agreed "You can count on me". Jason patted Tommy on his shoulder, and said proudly "You're one of us now". Then Billy gave Tommy a green communicator, and said "Here Alpha, and I made this for you". Tommy humbly accepted it, and said "Hey thanks Billy". Then Tommy, and The Rest of the Rangers put their hands together as they all jumped in the air, and once again shouted "Power Rangers"

Whelp everybody that's it for now next time it's going to be my first ever original episode, and a special announcement.

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:24 PM

Power Rangers Dino Episode 10

Rangers in the Outfield

Written by Justin Best.

It was sports, and fitness day at Angel Grove high, and all the boys were on the field playing Baseball. It was Billy's turn at the bat. Bulk was taunting "Hey dweebo try to hit my special deluxe fast ball". Zack tried to assure him "Don't listen to him Billy you can do it".

Then Bulk threw the ball, and Billy tried to hit it but missed. Jason tried to assure him "Come on Billy you'll get the next one". Then Bulk threw some more balls but Billy missed them too. Tommy tried to assure him "Don't worry about it maybe you'll get this part".

Later it was Billy's turn to throw the ball. Billy tried to throw the ball but Bulk, and Skull hit it every time. Then they tried to give Billy a catcher position but Billy couldn't catch the ball either. After the game Billy was frustrated.

"I don't get it guys I did everything I could but it seems like nothing works". Jason tried to assure him "Come on Billy it's not that bad". Zack agreed "Yeah maybe Baseball's just not your thing maybe there's something else you're good at".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:25 PM

Meanwhile the girls were in the gym practicing Gymnaistics, and Trini was on the balance beam. Kimberly cheered "Come on Trini you can do it". Trini tried to do a move but fell off. Kimberly ran over, and helped her up, and asked Trini are you okay?".

Trini replied "Yeah I'm okay I'm just not sure I'm good at this." But Kimberly tried to assure her "Come on let's try something else". Then the girls tried cartwheels but when Trini tried she kept falling over. Trini was starting to get frustrated "Man I can't get anything right ".

Kimberly tried to assure her "Come maybe there's something else you're good at" Trini agreed "I guess you're right". Kimberly then said "Oh shoot we have to meet the guys over at the field", and the girls left the gym.

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:26 PM

The girls then met with the boys, and Kimberly asked "So how was baseball practice?". Billy answered "It was okay everyone else did great but I stunk". Jason asked "So how was gymnastics?". Trini answered "Everyone else was good but I messed up at everything".

Jason assured both of them "Don't worry guys there's gotta be something you guys could do". While this was happening Bulk, and Skull where still practicing when Bulk taunted "Come on lamebrain hit the ball".

Tommy said "Hey guys practice is over". But Bulk rebutted "Maybe for you pencil necks but me, and Skull are still perfecting my special deluxe fast ball". Skull parroted "Yeah special deluxe fast ball". Then they went back.

Skull then hit the ball, and it flew out of control towards to Billy, and Trini. Luckily however not only was Trini able to catch the ball but Billy was able jump out of the way, and did an accidental backflip. Trini asked "Are you okay Billy.

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:27 PM

Billy replied "I think so". Just then Mr. Caplan, and Mrs. Applebee appeared. Mr Caplan said "Young lady you've got quite the arm on you". Mrs. Apple also said "And I never saw a backflip like yours young man".

Mr. Caplan had an idea "Hey Ms. Kwan how would you like to try out for the Baseball team?". Followed by Mrs. Applebee with "And how would you like to try out for the Gymnastics team Mr. Cranston?". Billy, and Trini thought hard about it.

Billy eventually said "I suppose that would be a perfect physical challenge for me". Trini agreed "And I'd probably do better at Baseball too". Mr. Caplan was thrilled "All right then see you on the field tomorrow Ms. Kwan".

Mrs. Applebee followed "And see you in the gymnasium Mr. Cranston". Billy answered "Affirmative". Followed by Trini with "You can count on me". Then Mr. Caplan, and Mrs. Applebee left, and Zack said "See it turned out okay after all".

Bulk protested "No way am I letting a girl on my team". Skull paroted "Yeah me neither". Tommy tried to assure her "Don't listen to them Trini". Zack agreed "Yeah we know you can do it". Trini said "Thanks you guys", and they all left.

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:27 PM

At her Palace Rita was watching the Rangers, and was trying to come up with a plan to destroy them. "So Trini's trying out for the Baseball team it seems. Well I'll just have to find a way to make her, and those other Rangers strike out".

Then she saw Goldar, and Scorpina embracing each other tenderly. Goldar said "Oh my beloved Scorpina I was worried I lost you 10,000,000 years ago". Scorpina agreed "I thought the same about you but I'm glad we're together again".

Rita was furious "Bahh love I hate love unless it's loving me". Then Rita had an idea. She said "Oh Finster". Finster asked "What is it my queen?" Rita answered "I want to make a monster". She explained "A baseball monster that makes anyone fall in love who ever or whatever they see".

Finster stroked his beard, and said "You know my queen I think I have just the monster Babe Ruthless". Finster explained "He can throw curveballs that make anyone fall for the first person or object they see, and even better his horn shoots a gas that makes anyone fall in love with you my queen".

Rita was delighted "Yes that's perfect I want one right now" she ordered. Finster complied "Coming right up" as he put a model of monster with wings on it's head, and an oversized hand into the Monster Matic.

The Monster Matic roared to life as it exploded, and from the explosion came a furry mammal like monster dressed as a Baseball player wearing a winged helmet with a golden horn. The Monster said "Babe Ruthless is here I'm gonna make those Rangers strike out".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:28 PM

At the Angel Grove high field the baseball team was holding tryouts. Mr. Caplan was calling names when he said "And next up Trini Kwan". Trini went up to bat as Bulk taunted "All right I'll show you my world famous super deluxe fast ball".

Bulk threw the ball, and Trini hit it all the way out into the field. Bulk scoffed "Beginners luck" but later every time Trini played she hit the ball every time. Then it was throwing practice. Bulk was still bragging "Okay try to strike me out".

Trini threw the ball, and it flew right passed Bulk's bat. Bulk scoffed "Well you got two more left". But Trini threw another ball, and Bulk missed that as well, and he was starting to get angry. He said "Okay one more but I'll get this one you see". But Trini once again threw the ball passed Bulk's bat.

Bulk just threw his bat down, and said in defeat "That's it I quit". Skull parroted "Yeah me too". Then the two of them walked off. Jason, Tommy, and Zack went up to Trini. Jason said "That was amazing". Tommy agreed "You were better than half the guys on the team".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:29 PM

Zack agreed "The team? Man she was better than Jose Canseco". Trini said "Thanks you guys I just hope Mr. Caplan was impressed". Jason said "With moves like that I'm sure he'll be". Tommy agreed "Yeah just believe in yourself".

Trini said "Thanks you guys. Come on let's check on Billy, and Kimberly". Then the four of them headed to the gym where Billy was doing some moves on the balance beam.

Kimberly was cheering "Come on Billy you can do it". Billy performed the moves perfectly, and afterwards the others showed up. Zack said "Looking good my man". Billy replied "Thanks I think this is working out quite well for me".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:29 PM

Meanwhile somewhere in Angel Grove Squat, Goldar, and Babe Ruthless teleported down. Goldar asked "All right you know what you're doing?" Babe Ruthless bragged "Watch me then he made a pink energy ball appear in his hands.

Then he got ready to throw the ball as he said "Here's the windup". Then he threw it as he said "And the pitch". Then the ball flew into a little boy's mouth, and he immediately fell in love with a nearby girl. Then he threw some more balls quipping "Strike two Strike three".

Then a whole bunch of boys started chasing the girl as she was she was screaming "No no get away". Goldar, Squatt, and Babe Ruthless were laughing hysterically. Then Babe Ruthless bragged "Now to show you my fastball".

Then Babe Ruthless threw another ball into a girl's mouth, and she ran over to an airplane, and said ecstatically "Oh I love you plane". Soon Babe Ruthless slowly but surely put almost everyone in Angel Grove under his love spell.

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:30 PM

Back at Angel Grove high the Rangers were walking by the Baseball field. Billy asked "So did you make the Baseball team Trini?" Trini answered "I don't know yet but I hope". Kimberly assured her "Don't worry Trini I'm sure you do".

Tommy agreed "You did better than Bulk, and Skull". Trini agreed "Yeah I guess you guys are right". But then a swarm of Putties appeared. Tommy shouted "Oh no Putties". Zack said "Let's get them". Billy, and Kimberly did some front flips, and they both started kicking putties.

Tommy, Jason, Zack, and Trini started punching, and kicking Putties. Tommy also picked up a Baseball bat, and started using it like a sword against the putties. Eventually everyone destroyed the Putties but then Jason's communicator started beeping.

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:30 PM

Jason asked "What is it Zordon?" Zordon explained "Rita has sent the Baseball monster Babe Ruthless to put everyone in Angel Grove under a love spell". Jason agreed "We're on it" then he said "It's Morphin time".

Everyone called out "Dragon", "Mastodon", "Pterodactyl", "Triceratops", "Saber Tooth Tiger" "Tyrannosaurus". Then they all teleported to where Babe Ruthless was. Babe Ruthless laughed, and bragged "Ready to strike out Rangers?"

Jason quipped "You're the one that's gonna strike out" Then the Rangers started punching, and kicking Babe Ruthless who just kept swatting them". Babe Ruthless bragged "What's the matter Rangers out after one strike"

Then Babe Ruthless quipped "Maybe you outta make a transfer to Rita's team". Then Babe Ruthless sprayed pink gas from his horn at the Rangers. Everyone was able to get out of the way except Billy, and Trini.

Kimberly ran over to where they were, and asked "Billy Trini are you guys okay". Billy, and Trini looked at Kimberly, and they immediately fell in love with her. Billy said "Oh Kimberly did I ever tell you how beautiful you are".

Trini snapped "Back off Billy she's mine". Billy retorted "Says Who?". Then Billy, and Trini started pushing each other, and Kimberly tried to reason with them "Guys stop fighting". Zack explained "That monster must have put the love spell on them". Jason replied "Let's get back to the Command Center".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:31 PM

At the Command Center everyone was unmorphed, and Billy, and Trini were inside an electronic force field. Billy exclaimed "Kimberly let me out I'll score a triple 10 at the next Gymnastics meet for you". Trini bragged "I'll score a home run at every game for you".

Jason asked "What's wrong Zordon?" Zack agreed "Yeah is there any way to make Billy, and Trini normal again?". Zordon explained "Yes however the only way to do that is to destroy his horn". Jason said "Well if that's the only way to do it then let's do it Back to action".

Then the Rangers once again Morphed, and went back to where Babe Ruthless was. Babe Ruthless bragged "So Rangers back for the next round I see well get ready for my curveball". Then Babe Ruthless made a volley of energy balls appear that blew up around the Rangers".

Jason called out "All right guys let's give this guy a strike out". The other Rangers agreed "Right" then everyone pulled out their weapons, and started slashing, and stabbing Babe Ruthless. Then Kimberly readied her bow, and quipped "How do like this fastball".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:31 PM

Then Kimberly fired an arrow at Babe Ruthless that struck his horn, and broke it. Babe Ruthless started screaming "Oh no my horn". Then everyone who was under his love spell started returning to normal including Billy, and Trini.

Billy, and Trini started rubbing their heads, and Trini asked "What happened Zordon?". Zordon explained "Babe Ruthless had you under his love spell but the other Rangers were able to free. However they still need help defeating him".

Billy agreed "Back to action". Then Billy, and Trini once again Morphed, and went back to where the other Rangers were. Jason said "Billy, Trini you guy's okay now?" Trini said "Yeah", and Billy agreed "Affirmative".

But at her palace Rita bragged "Don't be so sure of yourselves Rangers. Our team only has one Strike". Then she ordered "Goldar, Scorpina get down to Earth at once". Goldar, and Scorpina agreed. Then Rita threw her scepter, and called out "Magic wand make my monsters grow".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:32 PM

Jason called out "You guys I'll take care of Goldar, and Scorpina you guys take care of Babe Ruthless". The other Rangers agreed, and they all called out "We need Dinozord Power now". Then one by one all the Dinozords except the Dragonzord appeared.

Trini fired lasers at Babe Ruthless but Babe Ruthless just quipped "How about my curve ball" then he fired a volley of lasers at the Dinozords. Zack cried out "Oh man this guy's really playing dirty". Billy said "There's gotta be some way to beat him"

Trini asked "How are you doing Jason?" Then Scorpina wrapped her tail around the Tyrannosaurus' neck while Goldar slashed it. Jason called out "Man I'm getting creamed over here". Tommy cried out "It's my turn time for some Dragonzord power".

Then Tommy used the Dragon dagger to summon the Dragonzord, and jumped into it's cockpit. Then the Dragonzord fired missiles at Goldar, Scorpina, and Babe Ruthless. Tommy then cried out "Okay guys let's summon the Dragon Battlezord".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:32 PM

Zack agreed "All Right" followed by Billy, and Trini with "Affirmative", and "Let's do it". Then the Dragonzord combined with the Mastodon, Triceratops, and Saber Tooth Tiger Zords to become the Dragon Battlezord.

The Tyrannosaurus then punched, kicked, and tail whipped Babe Ruthless while the Dragon Battlezord punched Goldar, and Scorpina who in turn tried to slash, and stab the Dragon Battlezord. Then Babe Ruthless jump attacked the Tyrannosaurus.

Then Goldar, and Scorpina brought their swords together, and fired a laser at the Tyrannosaurus, and the Dragon Battlezord. Then Babe Ruthless tried to fire his pink gas at the Dragon Battlezord. Tommy cried out "Quick we need the Dragon Drill".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:33 PM

Then the Dragon Drill appeared, and blew away the gas. Then Babe Ruthless made a giant red ball appear, and qupped "Time for the third strike", and threw the ball. But Jason retorted "Not today", and the Tyrannosaurus tail whipped the ball, and it hit Babe Ruthless.

Jason then called out "Okay guys it's the bottom of the ninth, and we need a home run". Tommy, Zack, Billy, and Trini agreed "Right Dragon Drill now". Then the Dragon Drill charged, and Babe Ruthless ran towards it but the Dragon Drill pierced Babe Ruthless, and he fell down, and exploded.

At her palace Rita once again kicked her globe, and screamed "I've had it with all of you. I have these great plans, and you muckheads wreck every last one". Goldar tried to pass the blame by saying "If it wasn't for Finster's monster we would have had them".

Zabitan 02/27/16 09:33 PM

Later at the Baseball field Mr. Caplan was reading the names of everyone who had made the Baseball team. Mr. Caplan called out "Next up Jason Lee Scott" every cheered Jason, and he went up with the rest of the team.

"Next Zack Taylor" everyone cheered Zack as he took his place next to Jason. "Next Tommy Oliver" then everyone cheered Tommy as he took his place next to Jason, and Zack. Then Mr. Caplan called one final name.

"And finally Trini Kwan" everyone then cheered as Trini took her place next to the others. Bulk cried out "What about us?" Skull parroted "Yeah what about us?" Mr. Caplan explained "Sorry boys. In fact I can say without a shadow of a doubt you were the worst players to try out for the team". Bulk, and Skull walked off as Bulk whined "There's always Basketball season". Then everyone laughed.

The End.

Whelp folks I have an announcement to make I am already halfway done with this fic. Only 10 more "Episodes" to go, and then I'll announce my next project.

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:01 PM

Power Rangers Dino Episode 11

Island of Illusion Part 1

Written by Justin Best

It was another day at Ernie's, and the Team Ninja Finals were Saturday so Jason, and Tommy were practicing. Tommy, and Jason were sparring but then Jason accidentally hit Tommy. Tommy yelled "Hey man watch it". Jason retorted "You were supposed to block man".

Billy, and Zack were watching them, and intervened. Zack said "Come on guys chill it the Team Ninja Finals are this weekend, and you've guys have to learn to cooperate in time for the big match". Billy said "My new training program can get you guys in shape by the big match". He added "If you're willing to cooperate".

Jason said "I would if this guy could learn to block". Tommy rebutted "Hey man you were the one who punched out sequence". Zack intervened "Guys Guys cool it". Jason said "All right", and Tommy said "Fine".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:02 PM

Then they started practicing with bo staffs, and were doing good until Tommy accidentally tripped Jason. Jason said "Hey man watch out" Tommy retorted "Well maybe you should have been paying attention". Then they tried practicing with senais but then accidentally hit each other.

Tommy snapped "I said my right". Jason retorted "No you said mine". Then Trini, and Kimberly showed up, and Trini said "You guys are gonna have to learn to Gung Ho". Jason, and Tommy stood there confused when Trini explained "Chinese for work together".

Jason explained "I would if this guy would learn to block". Tommy retorted "Well maybe if you learned to pay attention". The other Rangers just rolled their eyes as Jason, and Tommy kept bickering until Zack once again intervened, and said "Guys chill you have to work together if you guys wanna win".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:02 PM

At her palace Rita was practicing her magic she called "Shaba Masha Rasha", Then Rita started getting visions. She saw visions of a giant floating spiked head flying through space. Rita's eyes started bleeding as Squatt asked "Oh no Rita what's wrong?"

Meanwhile at the Command Center Alpha was panicking "Aye ye ye". Zordon ordered "Alpha check the galactic scanner I detect a strong disturbance in the Morphing Grid". Zordon further explained "One that I haven't felt in over 10,000,000 years". Alpha cried out "You don't mean" then he gulped "him".

At Rita's palace Squatt asked "What's wrong Rita?". Surprisingly Rita was happy as she explained "He's back. I thought he was destroyed 10,000,000 years ago but he's back". Babboo replied "You don't mean".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:03 PM

Goldar interrupted "Yes the true emperor Lord Zedd is still alive somewhere, and is trying to project his image". Then the image of Lord Zedd appeared in front of the moon palace, and called out "Rita Rita are you there?"

Rita answered "Yes my lord I thought you were destroyed all those eons ago". Zedd explained "That's what I wanted that fool, and his pathetic Rangers to think but I escaped into darker galaxies slowly amassing dark magic until I myself became a being of pure dark magic".

Zedd then explained "However I cannot appear on Earth until I have amassed enough negative energy from human fear, anger, and despair". Rita answered "Send me one of your most powerful monsters, and I will use it to spread, and gather all the negative energy you need my lord".

Zedd said "In that case I shall send down Mutitis a mutant undead barbarian that has conquered thousands of worlds". Rita cried out "He sounds perfect send Mutitis down to Earth, and not only will I gather enough negative energy for you but I will destroy those Rangers once, and for all".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:04 PM

Back at Ernie's Jason, and Tommy were still practicing when Bulk came in wearing a fancy manager's outfit while Skull was wearing a coach's uniform, and sun glasses. Bulk then bragged "Well hello losers me, and Skull would like to show you who the winners of the Team Ninja Finals are gonna be".

Bulk called out "Guys come on out introduce everyone to some real ninjas". Then two men in ninja costumes appeared, and started sparring perfectly with each other. Billy admitted "They are extremely proficient". Zack agreed "And they're good too".

Then Bulk called out "Bo staffs", and Skull threw some Bo staffs to the ninjas who started fighting each other perfectly with them. Jason was undaunted "I can take those guys". Tommy also bragged "So could I".

Then Bulk called out "Senais" then Skull threw some senais to the ninjas who then started dueling each other perfectly with them. Then Bulk called out "Now for the grand finale Power Kick". Then the two ninjas back flipped, and jump kicked a punching bag. Bulk bragged "Well I think we all know who the real winners are" but then got hit with the punching bag.

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:05 PM

At Rita's palace Squatt, Babbo, and Finster were working on some more Putties but this time they were using Rita's new super putty. Babboo bragged "Oh boy with this new super putty our Putties are going to be unbeatable". Squatt added "Yeah, and they won't lose either".

Finster agreed "With my new super putties all my putties, and monsters from now on will be indestructible. The Power Rangers, and the Earth are finished". Then they put the super Putties into the Monster Matic.

The Monster Matic roared to life as it exploded, and out came new darker, and harder Putties. Goldar ordered "Now go Super Putties go, and destroy the Rangers". The Super Putties teleported to Earth as Rita bragged "And if the Super Putties don't work Mutitis will".

Then Rita ordered "All right Squat, and Babboo I need you to two to go to Earth, and set up Zedd's tower so you can beam the negative energy directly to Zedd to allow him to appear on Earth". Babboo answered "No problem your evilness". Squatt agreed "Yeah we'll have that tower up for sure".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:06 PM

At Angel Grove park Kimberly, and Trini were walking. Trini asked "Did you see Bulk, and Skull's ninjas?" Kimberly replied "Jason, and Tommy are gonna have to work together if they're gonna beat those guys". All of a sudden a swarm of Super Putties appeared.

Trini cried out "Oh no" Kimberly cried out "It's time to Gung ho". Then Kimberly, and Trini were trying to fight off the Super Putties by punching, and kicking them but the Super Putties were too much for them. Kimberly went to her communicator, and cried out "Alpha me, and Trini are fighting Putties in the park but for some reason they're more powerful than usual".

Alpha complied "Understood". At Ernie's Jason was punching a punching bag when Tommy criticized "Hey you punched out of sequence again". Jason rebutted "Hey I'm tired okay". Then their communicators started beeping.

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:07 PM

Jason asked "What's wrong?" Alpha replied "Kimberly, and Trini are in the park fighting Putties but their having trouble". Jason answered "We're on our way". Then Jason, Tommy, Billy, and Zack left to the park.

When they got to the park Jason asked Kimberly, and Trini "Are you guys okay" Kimberly answered "Yeah but these guys are really hard for some reason". Then all the Rangers tried to punch, and kick the Super Putties but the Super Putties were too much for them".

Zack cried out "Oh man what are these creeps made out of?" Billy replied "Rita must have upgraded her Putties". Jason called out "Okay guys let's get to the Command Center, and regroup". Then the Rangers teleported off.

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:09 PM

Meanwhile Squatt, Babbo, and some Super Putties were setting up a strange white pillar. Squatt was demanding "Come on you clay brains get the lead out. Rita said we have set up Zedd's tower so that he can send down Mutitis".

At the Command Center Zack cried out "I don't get it Zordon". Kimbely agreed "Yeah we never had that much trouble with Putties before". Zordon explained "I feared this would happen Rita has gotten her hands on super putty, and is using it to upgrade her minions".

Then the alarm went off, and Billy asked "What is it Zordon?" Zordon explained "I thought me, and Alpha would never have to explain this but earlier we started sensing disturbances in the Morphing Grid".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:13 PM

Zordon further explained "Disturbances that were consistent with only one source. Lord Zedd". Trini asked "Who's that". Alpha explained "Zedd was the previous Green Ranger before Tommy but he turned to evil, and started working with Rita".

Alpha further explaned "Eventually he became just as powerful, and evil as in not more so than Rita herself". Zack replied "So that's who he was but you said he also disappeared 10,000,000 years ago. Zordon explained "He did, and we thought he was destroyed but it seems he took refuge in darker galaxies.

Zordon said behold the Viewing Globe. The Viewing Globe showed images of Squatt, Babbo, and the Super Putties erecting Zedd's tower. Zordon explained "It is just as I feared Rita, and her minions have erected Zed's tower, and with it they can channel negative energy from human anger, fear, and despair, and send it directly to the dark galaxies in order to summon Zedd, and his monsters".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:14 PM

Zordon ordered "Rangers go down in the Megazord, and try to dismantle Zedd's tower before it has a chance to summon Zedd or one of his monsters". Tommy agreed "You can count on me Zordon". Jason interrupted "Hey man he only said the Megazord he didn't say anything about Dragonzord".

Zordon explained "I'm sorry to say Jason is right hopefully Megazord's power alone is enough to stop it" Jason gave a smug smirk to Tommy who just rolled his eyes. Zordon then said "However if the tower succeeds in summoning Zedd or a monster we may need the Dragonzord's power".

Tommy then said "Okay but I think we should also use Dragonzord". Jason rebutted "No one cares what you think man". Then Zack interrupted "Guys chill let's just focus on the tower for now". Jason then said "Okay guys it's Morphing Time".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:14 PM

Everyone except Tommy cried out "Mastodon" "Pterodactyl" "Triceratops" "Saber Tooth Tiger", and "Tyrannosaurus". Then the Rangers called out "We need Dinozord power now". Then one by one the Dinozords appeared and combined into the Megazord.

Squatt, Babboo, and the Super Putties had finally erected Zedd's tower. Kimberly cried out "Oh no we're too late". Jason said "Not yet we aren't". The Megazord tried to take down the tower but was thrown back by red electricity.

At her Palace Rita was watching, and gloated "I'm afraid it won't be that easy Rangers". Then Rita intoned "Masha Rasha Shamna Come forth Mutitis". Then all of a sudden a giant strange yellow, and red decaying humanoid creature appeared in Angel Grove.

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:15 PM

At the Command Center Alpha panicked "Aye ye ye we're too late Rita has summoned Mutitis". Back at the battle Jason cried out "Don't worry guys we can take this guy". Mutitis started swinging his ball, and chain around while the Megazord punched Mutitis.

Eventually however Mutitis caught the Megazord with his chain, and started swinging the Megazord around. The Megazord got back up, and kept fighting Mutitis. But then Zedd's tower fired red lasers into the sky as the sky got dark.

Then Rita herself appeared, and called "Now Rangers feel the power of Lord Zedd". Then a fireball shot through space, and appeared in Angel Grove in the form of the image of Lord Zedd. Zack cried out "That's Lord Zedd?".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:16 PM

Jason cried out "Zordon, and Alpha weren't kidding". Kimberly agreed "Yeah that guy looks super scary". Rita cried out "Now Lord Zedd give Mutitis your power so he can destroy the Rangers once, and for all. Lord Zedd cried out "With pleasure".

Then Lord Zedd sprayed a white mist at Mutitis that caused him to start mutating. Billy explained "Oh no he's mutating". Jason replied we've got to stop him". Lord Zedd then fired some lasers at the Megazord. Jason called out "We need the Power Sword".

The Power Sword fell, and the Megazord picked it up, and threw it at Mutitis but Lord Zedd shouted "I don't think so", and fired a laser that disintegrated the Power Sword. Trini cried out "Oh no" followed by Zack saying "The Power Sword".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:17 PM

Mutitis continued mutating until he grew wings that looked like an organic cape, a long neck, and goat like horns along with what looked like Zedd's face on his chest. Mutitis then started flapping his wings at the Megazord causing hurricane like winds.

But the Megazord got back up then Mutitis, and the Megazord started punching each other. Then Mutits fired lasers at the Megazord. Jason called out "I hate to say it but we need Tommy". At the Command Center Tommy was watching, and cried out "This looks like a job for some dragon power".

Tommy called out "Dragon", and then used the Dragon Dagger to summon the Dragonzord, and jumped into it's cockpit. The Dragonzord started tail whipping Mutitis while the Megazord kept punching him. Then Mutiis did some jumping attacks at the Megazord, and Dragonzord.

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:18 PM

Lord Zedd called out "So this is the pitiful excuse who found my glorious powers, and returned to them to that wretched Zordon. Well you, and your friends are a mistake I'll finish correcting". Rita then cried out "Now Mutits finish the Rangers, and their Zords once and for all".

Then Mutitis started spraying white foam all over the Megazord, and the Dragonzord. Jason called out "Oh no it's toxic foam". Rita bragged "Yes Rangers it's a special toxic acid that disintegrates anything including Zordonium".

Then the Megazord, and the Dragonzord fell to the ground as the Rangers were forced out of their Zords, fell to the ground, and unmorphed. The Rangers got back up, and Jason said "Oh man this is serious we need Zordon, and Alpha".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:19 PM

The other Rangers agreed, and they went back to the Command Center. Jason asked "Is it true Zordon?". Zack agreed "Yeah is that stuff really gonna destroy our Zords?" followed by Kimberly with "And is there any way to fix them?"

Zordon explained "I'm sorry to say that yes your Zords will be completely dissolved unless something is done within the next 24 Earth hours". Zack cried out "Well what can we do?". Alpha whined "Oh if only Titanus the Carrierzord was here he could fix them".

Trini asked "What's Titanus the Carrierzord?". Zordon explained a great, and powerful sentient Zord that could combine with the six piloted Zords to become the all powerful, and invincible Ultrazord a mighty weapon that was absolutely unbeatable".

Zabitan 03/02/16 02:20 PM

Billy asked "What happened to it?". Alpha explained "When Zedd betrayed the Power Rangers Millennia tried to get him to safe place but both she, and Titanus were lost on the Island of Illusion". Trini asked "Millennia?" followed by Zack with "Island of Illusion?"

Just then Quagmire, and Nemo teleported in, and Nemo explained "She was my mother. She was one of the kindest, and most powerful sorceresses in all the universe". Quagmire explained, "And the Island of Illusion is a place where the more you doubt, and fear the more you start to disappear".

Jason asked "So how do we go there?". Quagmire explained "Taking you there I can do but getting back is up to you". Billy asked "What do you mean?". Alpha explained "The only way to return from the Island of Illusion is to beat all of it's tricks, and traps".