Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Your favourite ranger power. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1208)

RITA 09/07/06 07:07 AM

I really find your behaviour unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/07/06 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RITA@Sep 7 2006, 11:07 AM
I really find your behaviour unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, Now I will ignite you for a Weenie Roast

SkataPunkA7X 09/09/06 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Sep 6 2006, 11:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Sep 6 2006, 11:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SkataPunkA7X@Sep 6 2006, 06:35 PM
i'd like to have jack's ability to go through walls and stuff. that'd be fun. or z's copying.
That doesn't answer the question.

A correct answer would be SPD Red or SPD Yellow

Going throuh walls and stuff is not a Ranger Power. A Ranger Power is the power they get from morphing. If they can use it when they are not morphed it is not and can not be a Ranger Power. [/b][/quote]
Ohhh, okay. Sorry, I misunderstood.

In that case, I'd have to say the Mystic Force spell "Galwit Mysto Prifior". It'd be fun to be able to turn into a giant zord. Specifically, I'd like the Yellow Ranger's Mystic Garuda ability.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/09/06 10:12 PM

They actualy did that in Majirenjaa, The spell was 107, Maaji Maji Majika

Kamen Rider Decade 09/09/06 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X+Sep 9 2006, 05:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SkataPunkA7X @ Sep 9 2006, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Sep 6 2006, 11:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SkataPunkA7X
Quote:

@Sep 6 2006, 06:35 PM
i'd like to have jack's ability to go through walls and stuff. that'd be fun. or z's copying.

Going throuh walls and stuff is not a Ranger Power. A Ranger Power is the power they get from morphing. If they can use it when they are not morphed it is not and can not be a Ranger Power.

In that case, I'd have to say the Mystic Force spell "Galwit Mysto Prifior". It'd be fun to be able to turn into a giant zord. Specifically, I'd like the Yellow Ranger's Mystic Garuda ability. [/b][/quote]
Still wrong. Correct would involve saying Red Space Ranger, or Blue Turbo Ranger, etc.

SkataPunkA7X 09/09/06 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal+Sep 10 2006, 03:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cheetamus Primal @ Sep 10 2006, 03:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:

Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Sep 9 2006, 05:32 PM
Quote:

Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Sep 6 2006, 11:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SkataPunkA7X

Quote:

Quote:

@Sep 6 2006, 06:35 PM

Going throuh walls and stuff is not a Ranger Power. A Ranger Power is the power they get from morphing. If they can use it when they are not morphed it is not and can not be a Ranger Power.

In that case, I'd have to say the Mystic Force spell "Galwit Mysto Prifior". It'd be fun to be able to turn into a giant zord. Specifically, I'd like the Yellow Ranger's Mystic Garuda ability.

Still wrong. Correct would involve saying Red Space Ranger, or Blue Turbo Ranger, etc. [/b][/quote]
Okay, I got it now. It took me three tries, but I finally got it. I would say White Dino Ranger. Thanks for the help Cheet.

Malachi 09/10/06 03:32 AM

Lunar Wolf Wild Force

PRangerX 09/12/06 03:15 AM

The Lew situation has been resolved. He will not be using duplicate accounts anymore. Also some of the ones with thought were duplicates were actually other people from his household.