Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rita's planetoid = Cimmerian planet? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5097)

Tiernan 10/27/14 11:44 PM

Re: Rita's planetoid = Cimmerian planet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shielded117 (Post 46742)
We also have the issue of the cockpits of each zord being different as well.

The best explanation (in show, of course) is that sometime between the events of T:aPRM and Shift into Turbo is that the zords were upgraded. When originally created in the movie, they were fresh off the Zord Foundry floor and could have had a few bugs. So when they make it back to the Power Chamber, they 'completed' the zords and further developed the Turbo arsenal. The seats for the zords are now the Turbo Karts, for example. Thus we also have an explanation to Kat's line about the megazord sequence being more difficult.

I like the way you think.

BlackRangerPower 10/27/14 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha 5 (Post 46743)
well if i'm wrong i'm wrong I guess, but it's been to long since i've watched turbo to be honest lol

Yet you still felt qualified to tell me I was wrong!

Alpha 5 10/27/14 11:45 PM

I didn't ever come out directly and say you were wrong, I said that I thought the cockpit was in the head if i recall correctly thats what irc means

PRangerX 10/28/14 11:25 AM

I dont think Nemesis and the Cinnermarian planet are the same. I think Nemesis was closer to Earth.

MattEmily 10/28/14 11:54 AM

I agree.

MattEmily 12/04/17 10:04 PM

The reason why people feel that the planetoid is not the Cimmerian planet is because it's just a case of them re-using old footage.

The old theater that evil Alpha kept on sending the Rangers to in The Wedding? That was an early piece of Kakuranger footage which came from Ep 35.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackdinoranger5 (Post 46727)
This is a random question, but where is zedds cockpit in serpentera?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quark (Post 46730)
Venjix enters the cockpit from the top of the head in Forever Red, so I guess around there.

that's a good question about the cockpit I don't know if it'd be in the head but it'd be a good start to analyze.