Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Writing Contest (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1748)

Razi 03/29/06 07:08 PM

I got the most awesome story idea in PE the other day, in combination with a dream I had the other night. I can't wait to start on it.

-Razi

03/30/06 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razi
I got the most awesome story idea in PE the other day, in combination with a dream I had the other night. I can't wait to start on it.

-Razi

And I can't wait to read it.

04/18/06 11:16 PM

Just another suggestion since so many of us have time restrictions why not do this like so many times a year.

Like one every three months.

Just a thought

Razi 04/18/06 11:36 PM

Of course because for me, my stuff takes forever to write! So let's still keep the idea in mind.

-Razi

04/18/06 11:52 PM

Yeah well I am working on a Chapter a month.

MaryAnne 04/28/06 07:39 PM

I've finished my poem, so, where shall I post it :D

Razi 04/28/06 08:35 PM

So, Are we for sure we want to do a writing contest? If so, let me know, and if there are any suggestions for rules, suggestions, or concerns, PM me. Let's get a final decision ASAP, and we can start next month.

By the way, welcome back MaryAnne! Haven't seen you around lately!

-Razi

04/29/06 03:32 AM

Yeah Welcome Back Mary.

Also I still think it should be a once every three months thing cause like Razi said it takes some of us a very long time to write things.

Mr. Chapter a Month,
Greywolf

MaryAnne 04/29/06 08:05 AM

Thanks razi and greywolf, lately I've been really busy with chores, homework and studies for my coming exam next week. :D I'm so happy to be back.
Yeah i would love to write for a contest, I think it's time I challenged my creativity. :)
Well, bye

kiraford5 04/29/06 09:07 PM

I have a question. Would the writing contest be about anything...not just EKL. cause EKL fanfics and storys i have trouble with.