Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Who is Lord Drakkon? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7774)

Kilobyte 02/22/17 11:51 AM

Re: Who is Lord Drakkon?

Its hard for me to find the time to collect comic books. I wonder if they sell them digitally?

Sentai Master 02/22/17 11:55 AM

I will say separate Sentai Comics would be cool. But thats up to Toei. And Saban too, if Toei tries to bring them into North America.

But I think the whole idea is to focus on making the MMPR comics a success before worrying about other teams, let alone potential Sentai Comics. And I can't blame them for that. Since it seems like the best way to go.

Zeo Power 02/22/17 11:57 AM

I would love to see some new Zeo Comics made..

Turbo Guy 02/22/17 11:59 AM

Anyone who has read my posts here probably won't be surprised that I want Turbo Comics.

Captain Codfish 02/22/17 12:02 PM

If they really wanted to they could do the continuing adventures of all the popular Ranger teams. We already have seen two massive team ups in the show. They would have would have quite the shared universe.

Rangerlord 02/23/17 12:05 PM

That would be awesome! And since it would be present tense, it wouldn't violate continuity.

Delta Black 02/26/17 03:56 PM

Quite an interesting idea. Parallel universes are fun.

Uncle Steve 02/27/17 08:47 AM

This is a very smart idea. Being in comic book form allows them to go different routes that couldn't be done ln the series. Especially since this is its own continuity.

Wesley Smallings 02/28/17 04:48 PM

That all does seem like a pretty amazing idea. Especially when you are working with the original MMPR characters. It would have been easy to play it safe but they are not doing that.

Dino Guts 03/02/17 11:09 PM

I don't know its a little much to think that this all happened off screen in the middle of MMPR.