Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rita's Son (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8580)

Yellow Fan Forever 02/05/18 09:18 AM

Re: Rita's Son

It would have happened in Mystic Force if it was going to happen.

Decepticon 02/05/18 07:19 PM

Its not a bad idea. But you can't just show up and improve a character backstory. I would have to be an idea the staff came up with themselves.

Hayley Oliver 02/05/18 07:39 PM

You don't get to choose your own character.

Baby Ranger 02/05/18 08:48 PM

So this guy actually wants to act on Power Rangers? Why? Its bad enough he still watches it?

MattEmily 02/05/18 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Ranger (Post 73815)
So this guy actually wants to act on Power Rangers? Why? Its bad enough he still watches it?

It's fine as an adult to watch it no matter what your opinion is on that but I don't know why he would want to act on the show since it wouldn't help him with anything that he wants and he wouldn't be able to just do whatever he wants to

Countdown to Destruction 02/05/18 09:14 PM

Yeah, if he wanted to act on the series thats fine. The issue is he isn't bekng realistic about it at all. I wanted to play in the NBA when I was a kid. Yet didn't understand all the hard work I would have had to do nor the talent I would have needed to have.

Zabitan 02/13/18 06:33 PM

[sarcasm]I'm going to get a job so that I can play the American version of Lee Keflen from Flashman or Bias from Liveman, and my name will be Dr Lord Madman aka Jack Ferguson who's a supervillain PSA Writer[/sarcasm]

Toei Ranger 02/14/18 12:35 PM

I wonder if Tlei would have approved?

MattEmily 02/14/18 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toei Ranger (Post 74347)
I wonder if Tlei would have approved?

about what? this person? I don't know. Rita's son? yes they would they wouldn't care what happens with Power Rangers they just want their money

Toei Ranger 02/14/18 01:34 PM

Toei really has high standards , they care about everything.