Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   "Shell Shocked" (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8520)

Dino Charger 01/15/18 08:11 PM

Re: "Shell Shocked"

I wish they would have left Venus out. Since the core four were the Classic Turtles.

Blank Ranger 01/15/18 08:22 PM

Venus made them even with the Space Rangers. They needed to use that suit

Jen's Revenge 01/16/18 11:08 PM

I think it was a crazy concept. Not my cup of tea, but I see why many liked it.

Ranger Black 01/17/18 12:35 PM

It was an ill conceived episode that didn't really belong in Power Rangerss. Much less a serious season like PRIS. It felt more like a fan film to me. The Tutles ane Rangers were a bad mix anyway.

Kimberly Hart 01/17/18 03:18 PM

I thought it was a very fun episode. It had a nice mix of humor and action. The Turtles made the episode. It was a nice surprise for long term fans of both brands.

Massive Ego 01/17/18 06:28 PM

Its one of my least favorite episodes that season. But it wasn't offensive or annoying like "Grandma Matchmaker".

Ninja Storm Fan 01/17/18 06:39 PM

I never saw it. But sounds like a bizzare episode. Of course all the seasons besides Ninja Storm don't interest me.

PRangerX 01/18/18 11:41 AM

I can't say its one of my personal favorites. But I can see why it would be liked by others. It wasn't bad though. For what it was it was pretty good. And it is pretty amazing that those two popular brands got to do a crossover.

One weird part of the episode was Astronema's remark that the Megaship was so clean. She was a much more serious villian and not really one to make one liners. So it was pretty akward. I guess you could say Melody was still settling in to the role.

Space Nerd 05/18/20 08:35 PM

It was probably one of the the weakest Space episodes. But better then "Grandma Matchmaker" or the episode with Seymore.

Hexagon Ranger 05/18/20 08:36 PM

Seymore the stowaway ? What a bad episode lol