Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Reinforcements horrible team up ! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8113)

MMPR Fan 10/16/17 09:43 PM

Re: Reinforcements horrible team up !

I tried to watch Overdrive and it felt like a completely different show. That thief guy was pretty annoying though. I never saw Time Force or this team up. I saw Wes and Eric in "Forever Red" and wasn't impressed. I saw Jungle Guy too Can't remember his name. Which tells you his memorable his character was to me. I don't think these seasons really count anyway.

MattEmily 10/16/17 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Fan (Post 67562)
I tried to watch Overdrive and it felt like a completely different show. That thief guy was pretty annoying though. I never saw Time Force or this team up. I saw Wes and Eric in "Forever Red" and wasn't impressed. I saw Jungle Guy too Can't remember his name. Which tells you his memorable his character was to me. I don't think these seasons really count anyway.

doesn't matter if you think those seasons count (or don't count) since they do count and there's nothing you can do about them.

Green With Envy 10/16/17 10:05 PM

Yeah, it all counts unless they reboot the series . But even then the old stuff would still exist in the multi-verse.

I thought the team up was fun. And really packed a lot of good stuff into a two parter.

Fanboy Supreme 10/16/17 10:33 PM

I really liked the episode. My opinion is fact.

MattEmily 10/16/17 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green With Envy (Post 67576)
Yeah, it all counts unless they reboot the series . But even then the old stuff would still exist in the multi-verse.

I thought the team up was fun. And really packed a lot of good stuff into a two parter.

exactly RPM is in another dimension and at the moment so is Dino Charge but that doesn't mean the series has been rebooted also on top of which the Mut-Orgs were a backup plan since their original plan fell through.

Fanboy Supreme 10/16/17 11:02 PM

Their is only one dimension. Time Force proves this.

Dino Ranger Knight 10/16/17 11:31 PM

The team up was good. The picnic scene was lame though. I would have rather seen the future TF Rangers return to the future with Ransik and Nadiera.

MattEmily 10/17/17 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanboy Supreme (Post 67598)
Their is only one dimension. Time Force proves this.

no only your mind leads you to believe that

Time Force Traitor 10/19/17 08:31 PM

The Time Force Rangers were very mature and well rounded characters. Part of that was having flaws and character archs.

Time Force Omega 10/20/17 09:01 PM

I thought it was a great team up. I didn't care about the WF team, so I am glad they focused on Time Force. Its the only episode of Wild Force that I liked.