Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Time Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7028)

Captain Codfish 09/12/16 02:23 PM

Re: Re-do a Power Rangers Season - Time Force

The first ten episodes or so are fine. But I would veer away from the Sentai that they later got too close to.

Keep the plotline they started in "Ransik Lives". With Ransik being at least somewhat justified for his actions against Time Force. The corrupt Time Force angle would have been a good place to go. I would drop the DR Ferricks stuff and have Frax just be a robot fighting for a new world for his abused robots.

Alex would have been more sinsiter than he ended up being. Ultimately ending up as the main villian. The Rangers would change the future in the end and remain in the present to make their own destiny. Ransik would go to another planet to make a new home for his mutants. Frax would be defeated. As would Alex.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 09/12/16 02:26 PM

Alex would have turned out to be alive and come back as the Quantum Ranger. Just like what was originall rumored. Alex and Wes would have been Twins lost in time. The Rangers would travel in time from their base in the future. In a bid to stop Ransik from altering the past. The Rangers would recruit Wes in the present after "Alex died".

Sentai Is Forever 09/12/16 02:28 PM

They did a good job copying Sentai for the most part. But I would have just copied Sentai episode by episode to get rid of the un-needed original plots.

Power Rangers Forever 09/12/16 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever (Post 57706)
They did a good job copying Sentai for the most part. But I would have just copied Sentai episode by episode to get rid of the un-needed original plots.

No offense but....No just no!

MattEmily 09/13/16 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Rangers Snob (Post 57707)
No offense but....No just no!

exactly. I don't mind if they copy some episodes from the counterpart Sentai but not on a every episode basis. Time Force, Wild Force and S.P.D. were copied a little too much to their counterparts and Samurai just didn't work since that was a failed adaptation of Shinkenger since it was basically nothing more than Shinkenger.