Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   JDFF4L's Art (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1739)

Razi 03/02/06 08:35 PM

Colorful, bright, beautiful.......It's Brilliant! Great job Sheila!

-Razi

kiraford5 03/02/06 09:11 PM

I think you did a great job shiela.

And not to, like, get in the middle of stuff between you and travis but i dont call the mona lisa, the mona lisa. I call it wierd girl in painting. Everyone doesnt call art the same things. My brother calls it the lisa mona cause he's just wierd, but everyone has their own name for various artwork.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 03/02/06 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiraford5

And not to, like, get in the middle of stuff between you and travis but i dont call the mona lisa, the mona lisa. I call it wierd girl in painting. Everyone doesnt call art the same things. My brother calls it the lisa mona cause he's just wierd, but everyone has their own name for various artwork.

sorry it's a pet peeve of mine. i hate it when people don't call something what it actually is.

Darth_Vader 03/03/06 12:15 AM

SoRrY

(Says it in sarcastic tone)

kiraford5 03/03/06 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiraford5

sorry it's a pet peeve of mine. i hate it when people don't call something what it actually is.

its okay. i just wanted you to know its normal

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 03/03/06 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthVader
SoRrY

(Says it in sarcastic tone)

don't do that. i hate sarcastic people.....

Darth_Vader 03/06/06 10:12 AM

sorry

_yellowford_ 03/07/06 08:28 PM

Re: JDFF4L's Art

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life

Wonderful, except that the top right and bottom right the nose is kind of fading in with the face (happens to me when I play with images). Take no offense please, I've been playing around with images and the nose goes away...Sharp and colorful *thumbs up*

03/07/06 10:32 PM

Alright Welcome Back _yellowford_. You're right about the nose in the two corners but I didn't even notice it untill I went back and looked.

Like I said before good job Shiela.

Darth_Vader 03/08/06 09:13 AM

good too see you whoever you are?