Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Seeing as how I have been gone.... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1977)

DarkMan 03/03/06 05:23 PM

the revolution and my group the sith are different but there is a problem this fighting has brought a negative impact

ybrik 03/03/06 05:29 PM

dont make me bring back da X-Laws

Sweetened Angel 03/03/06 07:07 PM

you guys need stop arguing. if fighting again then i will closed thread.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 03/03/06 07:20 PM

don't worry. me and travis made up finally. no more fighting for us.

DarkMan 03/03/06 07:20 PM

we made up and we agreed to join the groups into one

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 03/03/06 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ptera Power
hmmm...

Hey JDFF4L, Question. How do you make a radio show? I have been wanting to for a while.

I heard ur Black Rose Radio and one suggestion. Slow down a bit, and make sure not to go too close to the mic. It creates static. (I realise it was two but i wanted to give some help

all you need is a good voice recorder. get like Total Recorded. that's what i use and a good host. i use putfile.com i think it's really good. i know i need to slow down a bit. i was also on that NOS Energy Drink stuff at the time so i was bouncing off the walls. i'll try to back off the mic but it's a headset. i've been trying to fix that.

Asleepintheelement 03/10/06 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ptera Power
hmmm...

Hey JDFF4L, Question. How do you make a radio show? I have been wanting to for a while.

I heard ur Black Rose Radio and one suggestion. Slow down a bit, and make sure not to go too close to the mic. It creates static. (I realise it was two but i wanted to give some help

all you need is a good voice recorder. get like Total Recorded. that's what i use and a good host. i use putfile.com i think it's really good. i know i need to slow down a bit. i was also on that NOS Energy Drink stuff at the time so i was bouncing off the walls. i'll try to back off the mic but it's a headset. i've been trying to fix that.

i know... that stuff makes you hyper.