Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Which Kamen Rider do you wish to see adapted the most? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2383)

The 2nd Evil 10/21/06 10:43 PM

Blade, without a doubt.

Aussie Rider 10/21/06 11:28 PM

Faiz (I'm slowly working my way through it now), Balde and Kabuto. Mainly cause they're the only ones I've seen anything out of.

Verde Survive 10/22/06 12:22 AM

Kuuga (the multiple-form thing will sell toys like mad)
Faiz (because those finishers are the epitome of awesome)
Kabuto (perfectly merchandisable and Clock-Up-able)

Though Agito and Hibiki, and Blade should also be considered. Every series should.

Dogbot 10/22/06 12:33 AM

555, Kabuto, Blade and I could see Hibiki, But I wonder how they would do with the recurring riders.

Poweranimals 10/22/06 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verde Survive
Kuuga (the multiple-form thing will sell toys like mad)
Faiz (because those finishers are the epitome of awesome)
Kabuto (perfectly merchandisable and Clock-Up-able)

Though Agito and Hibiki should also be considered. Every series should.

Personally, I'd like to see them work their way forward. I guess it depends on what they've got in store though. I'm curious if a Hibiki adaptation could even be pulled off though. After seeing a few episodes, they appear to have a very unique style of filming. I'm probably getting too far ahead of myself though.

Ryoutarou 10/22/06 01:02 AM

That film student stuff in Hibiki stops after the first five episodes(thank GOD). The suits and monsters could work, but they'd have to film a lot of their own action shots. Hibiki would be a perfect series for filming in New Zealand though since a lot of the fighting took place in forests.

Kamen Rider 10/24/06 02:15 AM

Eh, I don't know about Hibiki. If the US version of Hibiki airs in American TV, people probably will say, "THAT IS NOT KAMEN RIDER!!!" It's up to Steve Wang for this.

Dogbot 10/24/06 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KabutoRider
Eh, I don't know about Hibiki. If the US version of Hibiki airs in American TV, people probably will say, "THAT IS NOT KAMEN RIDER!!!" It's up to Steve Wang for this.

Ryuki isn't based on insects, Form what your saying as "Not Kamen Rider". Remember KR america starts with Ryuki/DK, So Fans will have a diffrent veiw on the legacy, if the show picks up.

If Hibiki dose get adapted, It would be cool if they have more footage of the less show riders(ie Danki, Eiki)

PrimoPiccolo 10/25/06 07:24 PM

Thinking through it all, Blade makes the most sense, since the card theme is extremely prevalent there, which would tie it to Ryuki wonderfully. Plus the fact that I love Chalice doesn't hurt.

Aussie Rider 10/26/06 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo
Thinking through it all, Blade makes the most sense, since the card theme is extremely prevalent there, which would tie it to Ryuki wonderfully. Plus the fact that I love Chalice doesn't hurt.

And the merchandisers will love it. Collector cards with each toy, a card game...