Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   MMPR Lasting Longer (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7793)

Delta Black 03/06/17 10:33 PM

Re: MMPR Lasting Longer

Its really hard to say how much longer it could have lasted. I do agree , AJJ probably still would have left. And we don't know if Austin, Walter, and Thuy would have lasted past season 3.

Kimberly Cares 03/06/17 10:38 PM

I think it would have. AJJ probably would have stayed on too. MMPR would have went at least five seasons I think.

A Gia To Remember 03/07/17 05:11 PM

It would have been interesting to see why future MMPR Seasons would have been like.

Ivan The Terrible 03/08/17 07:41 AM

I doubt it would have lasted much longer. I think Saban Entertainment was happier just adapting the Sentai Footage more closely.

Dark Specter's Revenge 03/08/17 07:16 PM

I could see it lasting four seasons, but not much longer than that.

Call Titanus 03/10/17 11:22 AM

MMPR could have lasted a lot longer than it did. Old cast or new, it was a mistake tos switch to Zeo so soon.

Polly Want A Megazord 03/13/17 12:32 PM

I think it was inevitable that the old cast wouldn't all stay on. They schedule was so hectic and the pay low. No one expected MMPR o be so big going it.

MattEmily 03/13/17 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Call Titanus (Post 64796)
MMPR could have lasted a lot longer than it did. Old cast or new, it was a mistake tos switch to Zeo so soon.

mistake or not they couldn't keep on paying for so much original footage that they had been doing for Seasons 2 and 3 it just wouldn't make much business sense to continue doing so if the ratings were declining.

Call Titanus 03/13/17 04:03 PM

But the ratings wouldn't have went down with the original cast?

Zeo Power 03/13/17 04:10 PM

It would have been a huge mistake not to go Zeo! Which wound up being the most successful season.