Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Who is Lord Drakkon? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7774)

Racecar Ronny 02/16/17 11:17 PM

Re: Who is Lord Drakkon?

I am pretty surprised. I thought he was going to be an alien or something. But this really makes things close to home. It will be interesting to see how the MMPR Tommy deals with this. Since he is already guilty from being under Rita's control.

Captain Mutiny 02/18/17 11:58 AM

It definitely is cool for PR to have its own mirror universe.

Massive Ego 02/19/17 07:47 PM

The comics are better than the show. They should just reboot everything after Wild Force in the comics. The comic book series would be able to make those actually good seasons.

Sentai Envy 02/19/17 07:49 PM

I find the comic books offensive. They have nothing to do with the Sentai Storylines. And more MMPR pandering is not what American Sentai needs. The comic books should have been Manga done by Toei and exported to the US.

Power Rangers Forever 02/19/17 07:51 PM

Yes because we don't want imagination or for the comic boom writers to think for themselves. More MMPR is fine if you bring something new to the table. Which Boom clearly has..They are telling stories that couldn't be told back then. And really couldn't be told now with the old cast.

Yellow Fan Forever 02/19/17 07:52 PM

I hope they give Trini more focus and maybe even her own special issue. Since there is so much more to be done with the character. The old seasons didn't use her enough.

Willow 02/20/17 01:02 PM

I thought the whole idea of a new Ranger being retconned in sounded silly. But now that we know who he is and where he is fun...It sounds quite awesome!

Continuity Ranger 02/20/17 01:25 PM

I don't like comic books for tv shows. Since they always seem to mess up continuity. They only work when they are the continuation of a cancelled or discontinued season.

Power Rangers Forever 02/21/17 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Envy (Post 64424)
I find the comic books offensive. They have nothing to do with the Sentai Storylines. And more MMPR pandering is not what American Sentai needs. The comic books should have been Manga done by Toei and exported to the US.

They don't have sentai footage to worry about. So they can tell their own stories. Which makes sense since the comics are based off MMPR, not Zyuranger or any Sentai.

MattEmily 02/22/17 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Envy (Post 64424)

I find you and your Sentai obsession offensive. Power Rangers doesn't need to be a Sentai copycat since there's no point in doing things that way since if you want to watch Sentai then the product has already been made so any of us can watch it whenever we choose to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Power Rangers Snob (Post 64493)
They don't have sentai footage to worry about. So they can tell their own stories. Which makes sense since the comics are based off MMPR, not Zyuranger or any Sentai.

exactly.