PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers In Space Sequel

Super Cena
02/22/17, 12:03 PM
How would you produce a sequel to Space? I thought it would be an interesting question. Its its one of the seasons a faction of members seem to like.

Lord Leo
02/23/17, 11:41 AM
Wasn't Lost Galaxy already a sequel?

Astro Omega
02/23/17, 11:42 AM
Another Space Series would be amazing! I would have the Rangers reunite and explore outer space. Protecting planets under attack in the process.

Space Seasons
02/23/17, 11:44 AM
Probably would go like DinoThunder but with a Space Theme. Andros mentors a group of teens to become Space Rangers. The latest Sentai actualky would be a good opportunity to do this.

Continuity Ranger
02/23/17, 11:50 AM
As long as it didn't mess up continuity like DinoThunder. Don't even get me started about "Forever Red".

Adam White Tiger
02/23/17, 12:07 PM
They could have Adam mentor the new Space Rangers. Just like he did for Carlos.

Maligore
02/23/17, 12:08 PM
Saban Brands is too cheap to bring back Andros or go to the trouble to make a space sequel.

MattEmily
02/23/17, 08:20 PM
Saban Brands is too cheap to bring back Andros or go to the trouble to make a space sequel.

don't be too sure about them being too cheap to bring back old characters I mean look at how many they brought back for Megaforce sure Megaforce was a horrible season but we still saw Tommy, Cassie, T.J, Damon, Karone, Leo, Dana, Carter, Wes, Casey, Mike and Emily.

I think they would go to the trouble of making a space season if they had wanted to but the right footage needs to come along as well so that it would fit.

Astro Delta
02/24/17, 07:50 AM
I am very excited about the new Sentai. Since it is Space themed.

PRangerX
02/26/17, 12:23 PM
Im a perfect world reuniting the Space Rangers to explore the galaxy and fight off threats they encounter sounds good. If you have to do it with new Rangers, that works too.

No Space Spandex
02/26/17, 12:25 PM
No sequel needed..In Space was a horrible season that set Power Rangers back years. It scares me that the current sentai is space themed.

Delta Black
02/26/17, 03:55 PM
Its a shame something like this couldn't be done years ago. Galaxy was ok but would have been better with some tweaks. DeltaRed had a fan fic remake that was quite good back in the day.

Lothor's Revenge
02/26/17, 09:44 PM
I think its been too long for a sequel. Everyone has moved on and so has the show. I am not even sure if another Space Season is a good idea.

Uncle Steve
02/27/17, 08:40 AM
The closest thing we will get for a In Space sequel is the adaption f the recent space sentai. But it won't be done as a In Space Sequel.

Horror Ranger
02/27/17, 04:11 PM
Space has some good episodes. But could have been even darker. I would hope a sequel would take the darker episodes a step further.

Lord Vrak
02/27/17, 09:32 PM
Megaforce probably would have been the place to do this, given the villains were from Space.

Revenge of the UAE
02/28/17, 04:14 PM
I think it would be about the UAE reforming to battle the Space Rangers

MMPR Forever
03/07/17, 04:57 PM
We need an MMPR sequel. None of the other seasons deserve a sequel. This includes Space.

A Gia To Remember
03/07/17, 05:13 PM
It would be hard to get the old cast back after all these years.

Kameron Poe
03/11/17, 05:18 PM
Yeah its not going to happen. Its shame that didn't do this years ago.

MattEmily
03/11/17, 06:41 PM
We need an MMPR sequel. None of the other seasons deserve a sequel. This includes Space.

It would be hard to get the old cast back after all these years.

Yeah its not going to happen. Its shame that didn't do this years ago.

yea it's not going to happen and that's besides the fact that we have no idea whether JDF and Austin will even work together because of the hostility that JDF usually brings up.

Walter won't return so Johnny would have to return to represent Black.
I don't know if Amy Jo would return but I can see Cat being willing to return.
I don't know if David would return same with Karan.

Kameron Poe
03/11/17, 08:44 PM
I was refering to the op's question. The MMPR reunion would seem likely too. Sadly its impossible to have Trini back.

White Spandex Rules
03/14/17, 10:51 AM
A comic book would probably work best giving how many years its been and Power Ranger's need to have the right Sentai Footage.

MattEmily
03/14/17, 11:55 AM
I was refering to the op's question. The MMPR reunion would seem likely too. Sadly its impossible to have Trini back.

either way neither would be happening.

Space Crazy
03/14/17, 01:07 PM
I think it will when it comes to PRIS. Space is overdue for a sequel and it really needs to be done. It should have been done a long time ago. Perhaps the show wouldn't have been cancelled if RPM had been a Space Season. The new Sentai being Space. Theme makes it a no brainer to do it in at least a few years.

Bandora's Ghost
03/14/17, 01:26 PM
I don't see them doing a Space Sequel. The new Space Season will be its own thing.

Starlight Starbrite
03/16/17, 12:11 PM
Getting the original Space cast back might be unrealistic. But they could certainly do another Space Season. The latest Sentai will make it a lot easier to do so.