PDA

View Full Version : Forever Episodes

MattEmily
06/09/16, 02:12 AM
I was wondering what people would've thought about Power Rangers creating more "Forever" episodes you know kind of like they did with Forever Red.

I was wondering what Forever Episodes would you want to see, how would you set it up and who would be the primary villain or villains for that episode?

Any kind of Forever Episode is valid as long as it has to do with Rangers of either a specific color or a specific group like Forever Red, Forever 6th, Forever Leaders, etc. however Forever 6th for example would have to keep in line with what Super Megaforce had called a 6th Ranger so ones like Trent, Gem, Gemma and Robo Knight would be classified as 6th Rangers even though it doesn't make a lot of sense in the case of Trent.

mbozzo
06/10/16, 09:35 PM
As much as I like the idea of more 'Forever' episodes, The writers would have to get the actors and/or actress who played these rangers to come back. I'm not sure if Saban would want to pay the price. :sad:

Captain Codfish
07/07/16, 08:26 PM
I don't think they will do more Forever Episodes. It was just a one time special that was a long time ago. Any such milestone will do its own thing and not copy "Forever Red".

Mastadon Ranger
08/25/16, 11:08 PM
I wanted to see a Forever Black. But I agree more Forever episodes aren't likely.

Forever Pink
09/05/16, 08:34 PM
I would have loved to see a Forever Pink episode with Kimberly as the leader.

Jen's Revenge
09/05/16, 08:35 PM
That would be cool. But I think Jen should be the leader in an episode like that. She was the only Pink to really be the leader of her team and has the most tough personality.

Rita's Pita
09/05/16, 08:36 PM
Taylor was pretty tough too. And did lead Wild Force before Cole joined.

Vida The Vampire Slayer
09/05/16, 08:37 PM
Why did Jason act so arrogant in "Forever". I hated that part of it. Jason was always a team player.