PDA

View Full Version : Jarrod was a tool

Inner Senshi
01/10/15, 09:22 PM
I don't buy Jarrod's nice guy act in the end. He did some pretty evil things. It was dumb for the Rangers to just accept him back. I don't by that Dai Shi was fully controlling him. Jarrod just knew he was in over his head in the end and couldn't get out until Casey bailed him out. He only helped the rangers because he wanted to make sure he wasn't punished. That and he wanted to impress Camille.

Captain Codfish
01/11/15, 01:22 PM
I think aspects of Jarrod's personality diffinitly effected his time as Dai Shi. But I think Dai Shi was in control. Jarrod was however responsible for freeing Dai Shi and clearly had a bad attitude.But he did make up for in the end when he helped the Rangers. I think his guilt and changed personality in the end was genuine. Casey saw the potential in him to be good.

Kilobyte
01/12/15, 09:18 PM
Jarrod was the best character in Jungle Fury. He was muti layered and had his character arch nicely finished in the end. He almost was the Sixth Ranger. Too bad we couldn't get more with Casey and Jarrod fighting side by side.

No Green Spandex
01/12/15, 09:22 PM
I'm glad they didn't continue Casey and Jarrod beyond JF. Jarrod was fine but he would have become a Tommy. Tommy is the only Ranger that I think of when I think tool and Power Rangers.

Todd Oliver
01/12/15, 09:23 PM
You seem to not like JDF very much.

Good to be back btw. With all the board trouble a week ago.

No Green Spandex
01/12/15, 09:25 PM
Actually, I have nothing against JDF. I don't know him personally. I just don't think Tommy is a good character past season 1.

Todd Oliver
01/12/15, 09:27 PM
Tommy is just one of my favs like I said hen I joined up. So Jarrod becoming a Tommy in his own right would be cool to me.

Inner Senshi
01/12/15, 09:29 PM
Will you guys please not hijack my thread? Please stay on topic.

PRangerX
01/12/15, 09:36 PM
Actually topic drift is allowed on this board. Especially when the topic flows out from another topic naturally. I am sure no one is trying to hijacm you're thread.

Kilobyte
01/12/15, 09:37 PM
Phew I thought this was gonna be a strict board. I hate boards with no topic drift. No offense Inner. You're topic is fine.

Inner Senshi
01/12/15, 11:11 PM
Sorry guys I overreacted. All the other boards I go to are strict about Topic Drift. No hard feelings.

Summer Is Rich
01/14/15, 12:16 PM
They just should have had Jarrod turn bad and not be the ancient evil. It would have made more sense with him training so much. And with how the Overlords treated him like he was inferior. Then have him redeem himself fighting the true evil.

I liked Jarrod and his storyline. He wasn't iikeable in the beginning. But he wasn't supposed to be. They do a good job of making you feel sorry for him later on.

MattEmily
01/14/15, 02:58 PM
Sorry guys I overreacted. All the other boards I go to are strict about Topic Drift. No hard feelings.

well we're not RangerCrew with their strict rules. We try to be as lax as possible here with our rules.

They just should have had Jarrod turn bad and not be the ancient evil. It would have made more sense with him training so much. And with how the Overlords treated him like he was inferior. Then have him redeem himself fighting the true evil.

I liked Jarrod and his storyline. He wasn't iikeable in the beginning. But he wasn't supposed to be. They do a good job of making you feel sorry for him later on.

I personally thought how things were truly done actually made more sense however I do think Jarrod turned good too quick because of what kind of a jerk he was towards the cub and Casey in the beginning... however I do think it makes sense that Jarrod would've been able to weaken him because he was once a part of him... any other way and it wouldn't have made any realm of sense.