PDA

View Full Version : Who am I?

greywolf
01/30/07, 03:40 AM
Who am I? Take a look over there <--- 8) Most of you know me anyway.

I am Greywolf (Jon) I am 21 as of last month. I am from the Southeastern part of Alabama. I am a full time student who works part time at a video store. As you can tell by my job I enjoy movies and video games. I also enjoy wathing TV and hanging out with my friends. I am kind of a writer. I Have a Fan Fic that I don't get to work on very often. I have a Romantic Comedy Idea that I am working on. I have an angst peice I am working on. I don't get to work on those because when I have free time to be creative I spend most of it with my best friend and his brother working on two TV show ideas of theirs. I am all about my family. My mom had a heartattack a few weeks ago and it was the scarriest thing I know.

I'm not an open book but if there is anything else you would like to know about me feel free to ask but I do reserve the right to not answer any question.

What do you guys think of my little Bio?
Peace out.

DarkMan
01/30/07, 10:40 AM
not bad *chuckles* thats not to bad at all

kiraford5
01/30/07, 12:17 PM
hey jon! great intro!

RavenX
01/30/07, 01:29 PM
Hey! Welcome back it's been awhile. Great intro. :) I never knew we were around the same age. Cool. 8)

~The RaVeN~

greywolf
02/01/07, 03:34 AM
Hey! Welcome back it's been awhile. Great intro. :) I never knew we were around the same age. Cool. 8)

~The RaVeN~

I didnt know we were the same age either. That's good to know.

Thanks it is good to be back. I have been hanging out but not posting for a while.

The Eye of Isis
02/01/07, 09:45 AM
Hi Jon! I like the intro. Glad you are posting again, too. It feels like this place is coming back to life again. :P

.:Isis:.

greywolf
08/06/07, 04:52 AM
I guess maybe it is time that I show my face around here. :idea:

http://www.geocities.com/greywolf6798/your_image.htm.png

:lol:

RavenX
08/06/07, 07:51 PM
Haha! That's really cool Wolf! :D

~RaVeN~

greywolf
08/07/07, 02:31 AM
Maybe I should have made the shirt Grey, but I just used the shirt I was wearing at the time.

I always wondered what I would lood like if I were on the Simpsons.

Bunch of people said it was dead on too. :)

The Eye of Isis
08/08/07, 10:00 AM
That is awesome! I always wondered what I would look like on the Simpsons, too. haha :lol:

.:Isis:.

greywolf
08/12/07, 04:40 AM
Simpsonizeme.com

start an account and Upload a pic and answer the questions.