PDA

View Full Version : some cool message boards

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
02/27/06, 12:56 PM
hey everyone, if u like power rangers and wanna talk about anything, go to RangerMania the website is http://s11.invisionfree.com/Rangermania/index.php? and it's really awesome. there's gonna be some roleplaying games soon so come on over. we're not like PRangerX who doesn't ban people when they need to be and we allow guest posting.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/01/06, 10:39 PM
hey! RangerManiaMissions is underway!!! go, join RangerMania and creater ur character for RangerManiaMissions!!!

TheDarkOne
03/01/06, 11:08 PM
ranger-power.com/board

^ is excellent. We only ban stupid spammers and annoyances to the whole board. I'm the Dark Mistress there. Go and check it out!

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/02/06, 12:15 PM
ranger-power.com/board

^ is excellent. We only ban stupid spammers and annoyances to the whole board. I'm the Dark Mistress there. Go and check it out!

that's Ranger Board. isn't it? i don't like that place. way more fighting there than here.

DarkMan
03/02/06, 12:23 PM
i aint joining it sorry but i like it here better

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/02/06, 12:25 PM
i aint joining it sorry but i like it here better

oh y not? RangerMania is awesome. we're playing an RPG (at least, we're getting ready to. i'm still working on the character sheets). i'll let you make any character you want. you just gotta follow the rules and everything. please come and play. you can kill off my character if you want.

DarkMan
03/02/06, 12:28 PM
shelia you want too know why i dont want too join

i just dont trust you

second

z is there

and third

TK421 sent the message

and last but not least

im not going there because the last thing i want too have is another brawl

hachaos
03/02/06, 02:16 PM
I will join

TheDarkOne
03/02/06, 03:39 PM
ranger-power.com/board

that's Ranger Board. isn't it? i don't like that place. way more fighting there than here.

NO!

It is not Ranger Board, it was formally PRN (Power Ranger Network) there is little to no fighting and not stupid people either...well there are a few but anyways.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/02/06, 05:50 PM
shelia you want too know why i dont want too join

i just dont trust you

second

z is there

and third

TK421 sent the message

and last but not least

im not going there because the last thing i want too have is another brawl

Z will compromise!!!! it ain't my fault that TK sent that message. you can trust me. there are way more admins there and keep the fights undercontrol. there are rules that are followed. please please please. it wouldn't be as fun without you!!!!

DarkMan
03/03/06, 12:06 AM
shelia you know why

we fight

you called me a stalker
(u got me all wrong)
you and dark

and

it's better that way

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/03/06, 11:11 AM
shelia you know why

we fight

you called me a stalker
(u got me all wrong)
you and dark

and

it's better that way

dude, i won't fight with you. i swear on my grandmama's grave! i called u a stalker cuz it's the only thing i could think of. please please.

TheDarkOne
03/03/06, 03:08 PM
Dude Travis, you are a stalker! Don't you remember all this crap that we went through before you were gonna have me "stalk" her for you with that letter...creep!

DarkMan
03/03/06, 03:25 PM
darkone you are a liar

TheDarkOne
03/03/06, 04:03 PM
Of course because thats my goal in life... *Rolls Eyes*

DarkMan
03/03/06, 04:03 PM
shelia didn't anything i said too you last night on msn get threw too you?

DarkMan
03/03/06, 04:21 PM
Dude Travis, you are a stalker! Don't you remember all this crap that we went through before you were gonna have me "stalk" her for you with that letter...creep!

you got me all wrong dark

you seriously are blinded

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/06/06, 06:18 PM
ALL RIGHT!!! WHO HACKED MY NAME AT RANGERMANIA?! SOMEONE HERE DID IT CUZ I HAVEN'T GIVEN OUT THE LINK EXCEPT FOR HERE!!!! TELL ME WHO DID IT OR I WON'T STOP TIL I FIND THE CRIMINAL!!!!

kiraford5
03/06/06, 09:10 PM
whats ranger mania?

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/06/06, 09:59 PM
whats ranger mania?

go to the first page of this thread. there's a link to it there. i'm co-creator of RangerMania and someone hacked into my name and whoever did it will pay dearly!!!

DarkMan
03/09/06, 08:52 AM
i bet you ten too one in my opinion shelia it was aaron

hachaos
03/09/06, 03:53 PM
WHY

Thats Silly

(PS you hate aaroned a lot, i suguest you dont mention him)

That what I did. I have forgotten about the whole Wellows and Keley thing.

I have now joined aaroned.com its cool

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/09/06, 05:07 PM
it wasn't aaron. i figured out who it was. i searched the ip address. and aarowned is a jerk as it is. i have no clue y he's here. no one wants him here. not even emma.

DarkMan
03/09/06, 05:17 PM
well shelia unfortunatly he's here

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/10/06, 11:22 PM
yeah. i know and i don't like him. tell me, who likes him, not me!!!!

hachaos
03/11/06, 01:52 PM
I dont mention him then!!!!!!!!!

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/15/06, 01:50 AM
ok travis, if ur gonna leave, please leave. this is idiotic. just so u know, i never trusted you.

03/15/06, 06:58 AM
Okay can we please not start all of that junk again?

Ivydraken
03/15/06, 01:28 PM
Seriously you guys need to move on from this topic. From now on posts and threads will be trimmed to eliminate the issue if this subject matter continues. Your actions and inability to let this go undermines your integrity.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/15/06, 06:15 PM
eh travis already got 2 days suspention from posting on RangerMania because he started fights. travis said he was gonna leave this place and i'm waiting for him to leave.

DarkMan
03/16/06, 11:29 PM
and yet my side of the story is this ashley now jadis has continued too bug and annoy the heck out of me for her betrayal towards me so im just pushing her away from me for good because never will i give people who betray me the benifit of the doubt

DarkMan
03/16/06, 11:32 PM
ok travis, if ur gonna leave, please leave. this is idiotic. just so u know, i never trusted you.

i guess i had that coming

Sweetened Angel
05/04/06, 05:38 PM
what happen to your site?