PDA

View Full Version : anyone miss the old power rangers

taitfan
11/18/07, 08:04 PM
anyone like the old power rangers with tommy ,kimberly, billy aiesha ,rocky,adam

PRangerX
11/19/07, 12:34 AM
I think a lot of people do. But, it was inevitable that those Rangers would leave. Since Power Rangers has been on for 15 years.

tommy_oliver
12/23/07, 05:31 AM
i miss zack, i mean i think adam is cool, especially in operation overdrive once a ranger but i miss zack being a ranger in general i wish he comes back in the near future

Kamen Rider Decade
12/23/07, 05:03 PM
I don't miss them, if you want to watch them you can, there are numerous ways to do so.

arechap_46
12/24/07, 02:32 AM
who likes the power rangers mystic force??

Kamen Rider Decade
12/24/07, 04:25 PM
Retards, simpletons, and people with no taste like Power Rangers Mystic Crap.

PRangerX
12/26/07, 07:28 AM
Retards, simpletons, and people with no taste like Power Rangers Mystic Crap.

Actually I though Mystic Force was quite good. It felt like something was going on almost ever episode. The middle point of the series was particularly intense. I thought it was a good series. Probably one of my favorites of the Disney Era.

tommy_oliver
12/26/07, 11:20 PM
mystic force was good i got to admit, xander was my favourate character throughout the whole series

though i liked dinothunder much better, Tommy was back in action, Connor was a cool red ranger and leader, Ethan was a cool brain wiz, Kira was a great singer and very dreamy, the morphs and costumes were cool and dino gem power was great.

anyway that is my opinion

the only season of power rangers ive not really taken to yet properly is lightspead rescue, i have yet to see the full season of that, ive only seen a few episodes and it is good but not really interested me much (well not yet anyway)