PDA

View Full Version : origin for Negaverse

Kimmy Repulsa
08/30/17, 07:51 PM
What do you think is the origin of the Negaverse just going by the Dic Dub?

Dic Dubber
08/30/17, 08:12 PM
Good idea for a thread.

I think there just an evil demension where good warriors are brainwashed to serve the Negaforce. Beryl probably joined willingly because ahe wanted the Silver Crystal and Serenity wouldn't give it to her.

Sailor Kitty
08/30/17, 10:00 PM
I think a planet exploded and sent he inhabitance to the Negaverse. The remains of the planet formed the Negamoon. Which circled the Negative Space that was the Negaverse.

Outer Sailor
08/30/17, 10:09 PM
I prefer to go with the original Anime and don't consider the original dub a different continuity. Admittedly the original anime didn't give much a backstory to the Dark Kingdom beyond that they destroyed the Moon' Kingdom. So its not a lock that the Manga backstory is the same. I do I think the Dark Kingdom is not a separate dimension like the dub seemed to portray. The Darkmoon or Nemesis had nothing to do with the Dark Kingdom.

Sailor Danger
08/31/17, 04:55 PM
I think the Negaverse is just all the evil of the universe condensed into into negative space. Those beings who use the Negaverse for power become stuck in it. Also people can forcibly turn to the Negaverse like Darien/Mamoru.

Usagi Reborn
08/31/17, 04:56 PM
The idea that the generals could be brainwashed soldiers like Mamoru is actually pretty interesting.

Superstatler
08/31/17, 04:57 PM
But isn't that what the Manga and Crystal already did?

Usagi Reborn
08/31/17, 05:00 PM
Yes, but we are talking of them being separate warriers brainswashed to serve the Negaverse. Instead of the shared back story with Endyimon. The idea that the Negaverse is full of brainwashed warriers is interesting.

KimandTommy
08/31/17, 05:02 PM
I think the generals were just evil. I don't like all the back story with Darien and the Scouts....That we get form the Manga and Crystal.

Tommy's Dragonzord
08/31/17, 05:03 PM
Maybe the Negaforce and the Negaverse replace Chaos as the source of evil in the galaxy...In the DIC continuity.

Sailor Aluminium Siren
09/18/17, 04:51 PM
It did seem like the dub team implied that the Negaverse was its own demension. So I could actually see it having a much different origin than the original Dark Kingdom. Granted the Dark Kingdom's backstory was much more ambigious than it was in the manga.

PRangerX
09/18/17, 04:57 PM
Its fun to come up with out own fanon for stuff like this. One idea I have is for the Negaverse to have once been a universe much like ours. Queen Materia wanted power and became so powerful that she became a powerful entity. Her body was destroyed by rebels but it was too late as her essence was strong enough to absorb her universe with her becoming the Negaforce. The Negaverse was born. With all her folllwere evovlimg into Youma. She recruited Shitennou from the other universes she conquered, who retained human like physical forms. And one was chosen to lead as King and Queen. Which others have suggested as well.